Andrea N.
on 5/25/06 10:56 am - Ashland, VA
Thanks Donna! I'm will be very happy to get to the other side. Hug, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 11:32 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kirsten
Andrea N.
on 5/25/06 11:02 am - Ashland, VA
Thank you Kirsten! I'm still celebrating!
elizabethc03
on 5/23/06 12:25 am - Cypress, TX
Andrea, Congratulations!!! That had to be a great feeling when you heard you were approved, especially since you were angry. 32 days is not long at all to wait. I wish you the best of luck on your surgery. Liz 261/135/178 high/goal/current
Andrea N.
on 5/25/06 11:13 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Liz It was an awesome feeling, especially since I was expecting for Mike Miller to tell me there was some kind of screw up and not that I had been approved. LOL As of today it is 29 days and I know I still have to have an endoscopy done and I really hope that they find everything okay inside. I'm counting the days down on my calendar. Hug, Andrea
obxlovin
on 5/23/06 1:21 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Hi Andrea! Your hard work and determination paid off! Good luck and Blessings to you on your weight loss journey. Hopefully, I will be able to join all of you "loosers". Cindy
Andrea N.
on 5/25/06 11:26 am - Ashland, VA
Thank you Cindy. It took me a LONG time to get to this point and I was almost at the point where if this approval had not come through I was going to give up and think it was a sign from God that I wasn't supposed to do this - and then it happened. It will happen for you too and I'll be the one cheering for you and moving over to make room on the losers bench. Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 7:46 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 06/22/06 with
That is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the day after me!!!! We are surgery buddies! Congrats!!!! :thumbsup:
Andrea N.
on 5/25/06 11:40 am - Ashland, VA
YAY! Surgery buddies! Lets keep in touch okay! Hugs Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views