I was APPROVED!!!!!! - FINALLY -

LB
on 5/22/06 11:51 am - Northern, VA
Shannon, OMG! I can finally see your new picture!!! You look like a different person! I had to read your screen name to know who you were!!! That is unbelievable! Congrats, you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
Shanana
on 5/22/06 8:49 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks LB. I am working on it. Just got to do something different w/ the hair now. Loving the transformation. Shannon
Andrea N.
on 5/22/06 11:55 am - Ashland, VA
HI Shannon Thanks so much! What time is the lunch? Unfortunately since I am taking off from my Saturday job starting June 24th and not planning on going bac****il the end of July, I promised my boss that I would be there every Saturday until my surgery. I don't have to be there until 2pm though so if the lunch is early enough I might be able to make it. Sounds like so much fun and the good Lord knows I need the support. Andrea
Christine Hood
on 5/22/06 11:50 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Andrea!! I am so happy for you! Those 32 days are gonna fly!! I got my notification about 30 something days before my date and now I am down to 10 days and can't figure out where the time has gone! Christine
Andrea N.
on 5/22/06 11:59 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Christine Thank you so much! I got my date before I got my approval and I was on pins and needles waiting to see if the date would have to be canceled because I didn't get approved and I would have been very sad! I was on top of the world today and I still am! Only 10 days to go! I know you must be excited! Keep us updated okay on how you are doing! Andrea
LB
on 5/22/06 11:52 am - Northern, VA
Andrea, Congratulations! You must be on cloud nine, right now! I'm sooo happy for you!
Andrea N.
on 5/22/06 12:02 pm - Ashland, VA
Oh yes LB I am definately on cloud nine just up here floating around in my bliss! LOL Thank you so much! Andrea
prissy25
on 5/22/06 11:56 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats!!!! Best Wishes
Andrea N.
on 5/22/06 12:08 pm - Ashland, VA
Thank you so much! Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 10:50 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Andrea, congratulations!! That is such good news. Enjoy this time -- it's an important part of your journey!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views