Ta-Daaaaaaaaaa

Sporty Jill
on 5/21/06 10:46 pm - Norfolk, VA
Ok, well yesterday was another one of those "WOW" moments that I need to remember, so I will be posting this in my profile. But, here goes.......... Yesterday, my guys and I went to Water Country USA. At 1st, I was a little self conscience, because I have alot of flabby skin my legs. But, then it occurred to me.....they look a heck of alot better today than they did a year ago. And no one is even noticing it, but me. So, we go to get on one of the water rides, and the sign says that the heaviest person must sit int he front, the lightest in the middle and the 2nd heaviest must be int he back. So, my teenager says, I weight 179", my hubby says "Really?? So do I". Then they look at me, as I stood there shocked......."I weight 176" I choked out. That's when it hits me. For the 1st time in I cannot even rememeber (must be since I was an only child (before sisters came along)), I am the smallest person in the house. Holy cannoli! I STILL cannot believe it. And then this morning, the scale shows that I am NOT 176....but am 175! I am STILL in shock and awe. Jill 263/175/145
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/06 11:23 pm - Remington, VA
Jill, That is so awesome! Big smiles going your way! I can't wait to get to that exact weight.....then my drivers license wont be lying! Kirsten
Michele R.
on 5/22/06 12:05 am - Pittsfield, MA
Jill...Isn't that wonderful! Congrats to you honey! What a great WOW! Hugs! Shele
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/22/06 2:48 am - Danville, VA
Believe it gf.....believe in yourself...you are successful and doing wonderfully! I am so proud of you. I sometimes feel I am in a dream and afraid I am going to wake up. I never want to go back there....I love myself now which is so different than I have ever felt. Enjoy it, Jill, you deserve it. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 5/22/06 11:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Jill, That is GREAT !!!! I am so happy for you !!! Keep up the hard work. You are almost there !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/22/06 12:25 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Jill!! that is AWESOME!! Christine
Ms Court
on 5/22/06 11:41 pm - Remington, VA
Jill that is awesome. What a wonderful moment. Courtney
jilldennis
on 5/23/06 1:15 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Jill Don't you just love it!! Everyday there seems to be something new!! Keep up the great work!!! I haven't done the out in public bathing suit thing yet...but I did by a bikini and sat out on my deck one day...we have 40 acres and no neighbors - lol~!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views