Last chance......

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/06 8:02 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. Hello friends, Just a quick note before our day gets away from us, we're heading to the beach for the Music Festival and MORE sun. Spent 8 hours on a sailboat yesterday and the sun has pretty much drained us, so today should be spent in a zone like state a'mind? -- I wanted to mention that today is the LAST day to post to Trish Bremers 'baby' thread, referencing her new bundle of joy that should be here next week. I'll be printing the entire thread for her to read and place in her "baby book" EARLY tomorrow morning, probably around 5:00 am! Eileen F. and I will be on the road around 8:00, with an appointment calling my name at 9:30, so we'll see Trish shortly after.. If you'd like to toss in some words of encouragement or just simple "warm and fuzzy" kinda thoughts, please visit THIS thread: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VA/postdetail/50983.html?vc=0 ....and leave your message there. Trish's husband (military) will NOT be home in time for the birth, but should arrive back in the states, the first part of June. Have a great SUNDAY!! ......Hugs, Lei . . . . Psssst... please do NOT leave your message in THIS thread. I'm trying to keep them contained to just one. This way the printing flows smoother and no one's message is missed. Thanks .
Ms Court
on 5/22/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Is this a new face I see? Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views