Ain't this just WONDERFUL!?

Michele R.
on 5/20/06 2:43 am - Pittsfield, MA
I have my surgery date in 10 days and EVERYONE in my house except me is sick! Sore throats...coughing...fever. This really flippin SUX! PRAY I don't get sick please. I am doing everything I can to stay healthy. Thanks! Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 5/20/06 4:51 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shele, Just stay positive and believe that this is your time to have your surgery. Drink plenty of orange juice and pray...................that's about all you can do. Hopefully your immune system will be strong enough for you to pass up this round of sickness. Love you bunches and praying for you. Lots of Love Kathy
Michele R.
on 5/20/06 8:00 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks Kath....Your warm post was really spirit lifting. I am trying to steer clear of them...but kinda hard when they want to love on me. Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 5/20/06 8:10 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Look out below Shele!! That is terrible...Go get massive amounts of lysol and spray it everywhere and on anyone who comes in your path! Keep the windows open so the bugs run out!! LOL Good luck beatin the bugs!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Stay strong girl! Stay strong!! God is watching out for you...that's why you are the only one not sick!! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/20/06 9:17 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Shele....Isn't it always the way? Plenty of fluids, yeah, joke huh? You are probably so sick of liquids! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you will just fly by this. If not, a speedy recovery. Keep up the good work, Sweetie and your day will be here in no time. Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/21/06 5:14 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks so much Ladies..yes God is watching over me. I am very blessed. I hope he continues to hear my prayer and watch over me with his healing hands as I combat this germ infested sest pool of a house. LOL Hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views