Missing all of you...and update

elizabeth b-c
on 5/19/06 10:03 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi, Virginia Peeps I haven't been on in the longest time, and I MISS YOU ALL! We've been super, super busy since March. We closed on the house and moved, and I have yard work coming out of my ears. I mow, weed whack, weed, plant, till, rake and then start over again. The amazing thing is that I can keep going all day and not get too tired. I was recruited by an amazing company that does brain injury rehab of war veterans, and I started the new job in March. I am swimming, lifting weights, running (yes, I said running), playing basketball and I am training for the women's four miler in September. I am also biking and training for my first triathlon. I have lost 175 pounds and my doctor OKed me yesterday for plastic surgery to remove the panniculus. He told me not to lose any more weight!!!! I wear a size 14 and will probable wear a 10 when the tummy surgery is over. The ulcer is still there, but much smaller, and I have two fistulae, which they will repair in about six months. So, that's pretty much everything. Busy, healthy, happy and much skinnier. elizabeth in waynesboro
A10sFrau
on 5/19/06 10:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Elizabeth, Hi Mary I have been thinking about you all for several days wondering how you were doing. Elizabeth, you have been in my prayers for healing. I am so glad that is well on its way. Congratulations on your new position and home and HEALTH!! Hope you see you guys again before long. Peace, Lois
Jennifer V.
on 5/19/06 9:02 pm - Waynesboro, VA
Hi Elizabeth. I'm a fellow Waynesboro-ite. I'm waiting on my date and am very excited. Sounds like you've done great. Have a great weekend. Jenn
prissy25
on 5/19/06 11:40 pm - Barboursville, VA
Hi Elizabeth glad to see you posting. Hope we will see you an Mary June 3rd in Charlottesville we are meeting @ 12 @ Elrays 380 Greenbrier Drive up on the right across from 7-11 we would love to see ya again.
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/20/06 9:30 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Elizabeth!!! So glad to hear from you...I know it has been awhile. Moving does take lots of time and with a new yard to work in, I know you must be in heaven. Isn't the added energy, wonderful? I can do so much more now than I have been able to do in such a long time. I feel like a new person. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views