OMG!!!

MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/19/06 1:44 am - Jacksonville, FL
Okay, here I am freaking out and getting all depressed because I think I haven't lost any weight in over a month. I logged my weight in this morning and then looked back over my charts. I'm still losing a pound or more a week and I'm only 66 pounds until goal!!!!! I've lost 39 lbs since January 1st! I've now lost 159 lbs!!!! My size 22s are getting lose and this really puts a new perspective on things! Today, I actually got a wolf whistle from a guy at the convenience store where I stopped to reward my toddler for being sooo good. I guess it's time to add some new pics to my profile. Once hubby gets home, I'll get some new ones and post them soon. Tonya 405/379/246/180 (high/surgery/current/goal) 5'5"
Kitty Kat
on 5/19/06 1:51 am - Richmond, VA
TGIF Tonya! Well, I say you are doing wonderfully beautiful! Congrats to you and keep up the good work! 66 to go and you WILL get there! WAHOOOOO bout the whistle! Hugs, Kat
Christine Hood
on 5/19/06 1:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Tonya! And yes, we want to see some current pics!! Christine
obxlovin
on 5/19/06 1:59 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Woo hoo! You roc****ep up the great work! Cindy
Christina R.
on 5/19/06 2:10 am - Reston, VA
Congrats Tonya! You'll be at goal before you know it! Christina S
Ms Court
on 5/19/06 3:28 am - Remington, VA
That is great Tonya. Loose pants, wolf whistles, what a wonderful way to start the weekend. Courtney
Michele R.
on 5/19/06 4:01 am - Pittsfield, MA
You're one hot momma.....ya wanna! LOL That song came into my mind about the wolf whistle! WHOOHOO! Awesome..didn't it make you feel like a million?! Congrats to you on all your new WOWSERS! Hugs! Shele
A10sFrau
on 5/19/06 5:52 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Terrific, Tonya!! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/06 8:14 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...Way to go, Tonya!!!! That's the attitude that's going to see you through the hard times. You've lost so much weight (wow, 159 lbs is AWESOME) that your body will and IS going to pull back, slow down and recoup. It has too! If more people would realize the POSITIVE that comes with plateaus, maybe they'd stop stressin' so much and accept them willingly. Our body needs to slow down and catch it's bearings just like we would, if we'd just sprinted from our car to our office. We're outta breath, slow down, re-compose. With that comes a extreme rejuvination for life - courtesy of the energy (weight) expelled. If you're too focused on the scales, you'll miss it. Besides, if we all lost at a rapid pace, never slowing down - we'd all be malnutrition statistics, stuck in a hospital somewhere. I'm thrilled that you've found the POSITIVES that comes with the breaks in weight loss and you're focusing on everything gained from it. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views