We have a BABY on the way!

eileen f
on 5/20/06 7:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks for the update Lei!!! Trish, best of luck with the delivery! I hope everything will go smoothly for you and I know you can't wait to hold that little darling in your arms! I will be thinking of you and praying for an easy delivery and quick recovery!! I can't wait to see your precious little one! Eileen
jilldennis
on 5/20/06 11:53 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Whoa Lei - you had me going there!!! Trish you are in our thoughts and prayers...your baby will be so blessed to have such a special Mommy like you! Hugs and Prayers. Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/20/06 9:10 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Trish...This little bundle is causeing problems already, huh? Hopefully, it will be here before you know it and you will be back home soon with a healthy little sweetheart. You have been in everyone's thoughts and prayers and know that the outcome is going to be wonderful. Wish I lived closer, I sure would help spoil this little prince or princess as I love babies. Hope to see you soon....hang in there, it is almost over! Hugs, Betsy
Pat F.
on 5/20/06 9:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Trish, you take it easy the time is almost here and it seems you are doing good. You will be in my prayers and throughts. Cannot wait for the birth story and hear that all well went good.
Sharon Q.
on 5/20/06 11:20 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hiya Trish!! I'll bet you will be glad when the pregnancy is over and you can get on with just having the baby and doing the mommy thing!! Wanted to pop in quick and wish you and the baby well. Take it slow for a few days in the hospital and get lotsa rest in preparation!!! We can't wait to see the pictures!!! XOOXOOXOXOXOXOOX Sharon
A10sFrau
on 5/20/06 11:55 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Trish, I know you are beyond ready to be home. There is light at the end of this tunnel! Here's hoping you rest easily this week and then have a smooth and safe delivery. Blessed be to you and you entire healthy family! Lois
Jen_G
on 5/21/06 12:19 am - in, VA
Best of Luck with the new little one! Rest up and enjoy your precious gift! Jen
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/21/06 10:42 am - Staunton, VA
Best wishes to Trish and her new bundle of joy! A little girl is just the absolute sweetest thing on earth! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views