We have a BABY on the way!

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/06 7:50 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Trish! I wish I could accompany Lei when she visits but, alas, it's not in the cards. I do pester her for updates tho and it's great to hear that you and yours are doing well! Hang tough just a little bit longer and everything will be wonderful! Best wishes for you and your baby and ALL of your family! Take care and we'll see ya soon! -Paul
Caryl Mauk
on 5/19/06 8:13 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Hi Trish. Wishing you well from Texas! I hope your baby is born healthy and happy next week! Best wishes. Caryl
elizabethc03
on 5/19/06 8:15 am - Cypress, TX
Lei, I had an amnio when I was pregnant with my daughter and it hurts a little but it's fairly quick. All in all tolerable. Tell Trish to hang in there, 3 weeks at PNH would send me stark raving mad down the hall naked and screaming. Also give her my best wishes for a safe delivery and healthy baby. Liz
Splenderella
on 5/19/06 8:33 am
Thanks Lei for the update!!! Trish! I just wanted to wish you well with the labor & delivery. Prayers are being sent your way right now!! Hugs to you! Erika
Lola's Thinner
on 5/19/06 9:01 am
RNY on 05/18/05 with
Congrats to you! I wish you and your bundle of love all the happiness life has to offer. God bless you both.
Mrs. G
on 5/19/06 9:04 am - E. City, NC
Congrats on the lil' one Trish! I'm keeping you in my prayers. Can't wait to hear that you have your new lil bundle of joy in your arms! Hugs~ Connie
Pzaz
on 5/19/06 1:01 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hand in there Trish. I was on complete bedrest for 13 weeks and I had my daughter just one day shy of 36 weeks. She was just fine. She weighed 5 pounds 1.5 ounces and yes, she came home with me. She now is a cute, chunky, 16 pound 5 month old! god bless. Pzaz
Paula Prichard
on 5/19/06 1:45 pm - Kingman, AZ
Good luck, Trish! Be sure to post your birth story on the Post-Op Pregnancy board!
WendyNVA
on 5/19/06 9:59 pm - Va Beach, VA
Thanks for the update Lei! Trish, I know you are ready to meet your lil one. I hope everything turns out good with the amnio, and I'll be thinking of you all day, and looking forward to Lei updating us on the results. Hopefully she is healthy and ready to finally meet her mama face to face! I wish you love and peace during the delivery! Auntie Wendy
BRC
on 5/19/06 10:38 pm - best town in..., NJ
Happy baby Trish...may you find joy and comfort in those who love you Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views