We have a BABY on the way!

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 10:43 pm - York Haven, PA
YEAH TRISH!! I bet you cant wait to hold that bundle of joy!! Make sure you post when you are able too!! Best wishes!! Jen (OH Preggo Board) Momma to Elijah 13 weeks old today
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 10:44 pm - IN
Trish, Just want to wish you the very best on the birth of your baby. I will be saying some prayers for you and your lil bundle Hugs Val
Ms Court
on 5/18/06 10:44 pm - Remington, VA
Trish, wishes for an easy delivery on their way. Can't wait to meet the new VA Board baby. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Trish, Hi Momma! Good luck on the amnio, the delivery and best wishes for a healthy baby, and quick recovery for you!!! Kirsten
Carole V.
on 5/19/06 12:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks for the update Lei. What would we do without you? (don't wanna know). Hey Trish! My MoMo's/Great Steak pal. LOL funny how we WLS peeps bond over food, huh? Well I thoroughly enjoyed both meals, and am forever grateful to you for introducing us to some wonderful sushi. We plan meet there many more times, so be sure to keep your calendar open. Of course, I'm sending you my best prayers and wishes for a quick and painfree delivery, and a happy healthy baby. If the new little one is anything like your son, you have to be just the proudest mom on the planet. All my best, good luck, and I cannot wait to see you again. luv, Carole
cappymoon
on 5/19/06 12:24 am - Northern, VA
Trish.... You will be in my thoughts and prayers that everything works out for the best with you and the new baby! Hopefully you will get some great news on Monday, and your hospital stay will not last much longer. I am sure Lei will keep us informed Sending an your way, good luck!! Dianna
Christina R.
on 5/19/06 12:25 am - Reston, VA
Congrat Trish! May the next few days in the hospital be just as you wish them to be! I pray that your new little one will arrive safely and healthy. A speedy recovery for you as well! Be sure to post pics of the new bundle of joy when you have a free minute (do those exist as a new momma?!) Christina S PS. Thanks Lei for updating!
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/19/06 1:46 am - Jacksonville, FL
Trish, Best wishes to you and your new bundle of joy. I'm happy things have worked out for the best and although you're truly bored with the hospital, imagine your joy when you get to take that wiggling bundle home and share the warmth and love there. Hugs and love, Tonya
bikinibound
on 5/19/06 2:00 am - Wilson, NC
Hugs and kisses from your "down south" neighbors ! It's so exciting to get a new little bundle of joy! Lisa
obxlovin
on 5/19/06 2:06 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Trish, Hi honey! I have had three pre term babies and have done the hos. bed rest thing. Your baby girl will be fine. Porstmouth has an awesome NICU( just in case) and she will be taken care of. My 1st was born at 32 weeks, 4 pounds and went down to 3 8 but she is awesome and healthy and sassy now. My 2nd was 35 weeks, 5 pounds some lung trouble but after a week or two she was great and is now also joined the sassy club. Baby 3 was 36 weeks, 5 pounds 7 ounces and great. She is not sassy yet but is giving me gray hair as we speak. So, just try and enjoy all of the hospital tv now and get ready for your daughter. I am praying for you and your baby. Take care and rest up, Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views