We have a BABY on the way!

Cinderellen
on 5/18/06 10:00 pm - Winterville, NC
Congratulations Trish!!! Your new little one is such a blessing. Get your rest while you can and enjoy every moment. As the mother of 2 teenagers, I can say definitely, time passes fast. Take lots of pictures and fill out that baby book. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for both of you. Take care. ~Ellen
Kathleen L.
on 5/18/06 10:07 pm - Arlington, VA
Trish, Congrats on the new baby. Hope everything goes well with delivery. Kathleen 374/256/???
Michele R.
on 5/18/06 10:14 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Hello Trish! I am sure you are READY to go home aren't you?! I am so glad that everything is finally coming to a final destination with your pregnancy. Congratulations on your new lil peanut! Please post when you can. We know you will be a busy lil Momma when you get home. Try to take it easy and get as much help as you can! Many Hugs to you and your new baby! Shele
Kitty Kat
on 5/18/06 10:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Trish, Sweetie you are in my thoughts and prayers. I still remember clearly to this day being in the hospital on bedrest with Kayla for nearly 4 weeks trying to "bake" her a bit longer. She arrived 2 1/2 months early fighting and is now 5 years old and still our lil' fighter. I know the emotional ups and downs but knowing our lil' buggas are all right and that you will be meeting yours soon keeps us going and positive. I pray the amnio goes well on Monday and we'll be hearing about your lil' bugga gracing the world soon after. Take care and God be with you and your family! Hugs, Kat
Dori V.
on 5/18/06 10:20 pm - Greenville, MI
WOOHOO I am so excited for you and baby.. Im not sure what it is about a new baby that makes me want to just giggle and smile... Congrats and my best wishes and prayers are on their way oh and hurry up and get a pic posted so we can all say AWWWW!!! (((HUGS))) Dori
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 10:22 pm
Congratuations on the birth of your baby! May the delivery be safe and may you both enjoy a lifetime of good health, love and happiness!
Ernurse323
on 5/18/06 10:33 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz Lei.... I thought you forgot your pill for a minute there !!!! LMAO !!!!! I need to give her a call. I have been thinking about her !!! Dana
Pat F.
on 5/18/06 10:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Trish, glad to hear that you are doing ok. Here is to day congrats on your new little one that will be here soon. You are in my prayers and throughts and I am sure God is with you and watching over you guys.
CelticRose
on 5/18/06 10:38 pm - MA
Best wishes on your soon to be new arrival. ( And you thought your WLS journey was going to be your most wild and action packed journey. Just wait until you are chasing that little one around the house. ) Oh..... Pack some sunglasses and sunscreen because with Leilani around there are bound to be endless flashes of light from her camera to mark the occasion. Enjoy the times to come as they little one grow quickly. Best of wishes. Carolyn
Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 10:41 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Trish, Wishing you a perfect delivery! My thoughts and prayers are with you . Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views