Surgical time.....

Michele R.
on 5/18/06 11:47 am - Pittsfield, MA
I found out yesterday from my Bariatric Nurse that my check in pre op is 0600 and my surgery time is 0800...so I should be in my room between 1100-1200 I am thinking. If anyone wants my information to call.......you can email me @ [email protected] that email is answered much faster than my other. Oh yeah I also got my appointment with my PCP to get a pre op physical and my registration appt...where I believe they will get the bloodwork done. WHAHOO! Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 5/18/06 8:50 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shele, Congrats again and I know you must be so excited. I will drop you an e mail when I get to work this morning. I would love for you to send me the information. I will be praying for you that "special morning" and believing that you are about to enter a very special phase of your life. Love you so much!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Michele R.
on 5/18/06 10:18 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Thank You Kathy! You are so very kind. What is going on in your journey? I am still treckin through this liquid diet. TMI but I haven't pooped in days! YIKES! I'm ready for surgery so I won't be so hungry. Now I am about to nibble and nosh on woodwork around here! Hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views