Water Sensations: Product Review

Kathy & Rich
on 5/18/06 9:13 am - Fairfax, VA
A gal at work called me up to her office to try a product called Water Sensations. It is small foil pouches that you open and pour into a bottle or glass of water - yes, similar to the crystal light to-go thingies. Difference is these are a clear liquid and are sucralose (splenda) not aspartame. She bought a box of Strawberry Kiwi at Target. It was a bit sweet at first but tasted pretty good to me and Strawberry Kiwi probably wouldn't be my top choice for flavor either. She gave me two packets and I went back to my deak and filled my 20 oz water bottle with ice and water and poured one pouch in. I drank that sucker fairly quickly. The flavor really grew on me. And I drank another bottle on the way home so that was a quick 40 oz of water to add to my other water intake for the day. I found Water Sensations website. They have many flavors. Looks like ordering off their website, it is $3.99 for a box of 16. That would make each bottle's worth about $.25. Certainly not overly expensive given the price of Propel and other flavored waters though Propel does have some electrolytes in it and I definitely drink that at the gym. I'm interested in trying the grape or berry flavor. http://www.watersensations.com/ Kathy
beth-d
on 5/18/06 12:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey - Ukrops carries this in their water isle - the mixed berry is great! They also have peach - I love them - and I have even gotten my 12 year old twins hooked on them - They are about the same price - I have also heard that they sell them at Target - Haven't checked their yet! Beth
Kitty Kat
on 5/18/06 10:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Kathy, Oh kewl cause Lord knows I'm trying to change up my eats and drinks! Thank ya! We have a Ukrop's everywhere here in Richmond so I will pick some up to try. Hugs, Kat
Ms Court
on 5/18/06 11:32 pm - Remington, VA
Hay Kathy, I noticed these (or something really similar) at Walmart yesterday for $2 something. I also noticed that some of my crystal lights say splenda on them now so maybe they are switching over. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 5/19/06 8:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for the tip!! I'm going to look for them. I've grown a bit tired of the Crystal lite flavors and would enjoy a change. Hope you are doing well. Take care, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views