666 AM I Evil??

Modern_Viking
on 5/18/06 9:02 am - Boondocks
Well after alot of issues with the insurance company I have been approved!! but you all knew that! on to the good part. I wanted to have my surgery on June 1st. BUT Dr. Hutcher is out of town SO it seems the next available date is 06-06-06 I am getting cut on 666. I think in honor of my new date my rebirth so to say I will call my pouch "Super Beast" While I am not a big religion and numbers kind of guy I think I will skip the date tattoo I was looking into doing just in case
Kathy & Rich
on 5/18/06 9:08 am - Fairfax, VA
Congrats on your "notable" date!!! Perhaps it is an *OMEN*? Super Beast is a good name. Mine is Igor (pronounced Eye-gor) and Rich's pouch is Chewy (as in Chewbaca). They have been known to have a conversation. I see a book or movie coming "When Body Parts Converse..." Best wishes, Kathy
Modern_Viking
on 5/18/06 9:10 am - Boondocks
Thank you Kathy and Rich
Andrea N.
on 5/18/06 9:48 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Congrats on your approval! I currently have a date too (June 23rd), but I am still waiting for approval. Uggghh. It will be a week tommorrow since it has been submitted and I'm on pins and needles waiting. I'm thinking of naming my Gertrude and I don't even know why. LOL Just sounds right...LOL Good Luck and keep us posted! Andrea
Michele R.
on 5/18/06 11:16 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yeah Congrats on getting your date! You Devil You! LOL Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 5/18/06 8:47 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Congrats on your approval. I know what a long agonizing process this is. But you are on your way now and I wouldn't give a second thought to the date. It's just a date and someone had to have that date for surgery. My thoughts & prayers are with you as you embark on your new journey to Skinnyville. Lots of Love Kathy
holygrl72
on 5/18/06 9:46 pm - somewhere, KY
I don't think you or the date are evil. I would not ever get a number tattooed on me if I were you. 666 is the beast number but I wouldn't want to be numbered at all. The bible says we no not the hour or day. So I'm thinking if everyones sure its going to be a certain time or date it probly wont be that time. I never considered nameing my pouch. lol So how bout (itty bit) because thats all I can eat now a itty bit at a time.
Ms Court
on 5/18/06 11:28 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats on geting your date. I wouldn't worry about the date but I agree on the tat. Courtney
Christina R.
on 5/19/06 12:11 am - Reston, VA
Congrats on having a date!!! I too would be a little about the number, but heck....just don't get the tattoo and you'll be fine! Christina S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views