My Last Update on Keith before I leave ..

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 5:48 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just heard from Joanne . No change for Keith . Still no answers yet . It looks like he will stay again over night . They are going to try him on " regular " foods and see what happens. Docs seem to think that he may have another ulcer down lower in the intestines, but they are not sure at this point . I am sure that Joanne will update me later , however I am now on my way to board a train for Washington DC.. to meet my honey Alan . I will try to post more once I get into town , if not I will call somene here from the boards to update you all if there are ANY CHANGES , otherwise know that he is in good hands and will be back here before you know it . Again .. I can not thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers .. I am outa hera ... Tink
LB
on 5/18/06 5:51 am - Northern, VA
Nat, thanks SOOOO much for keeping us updated. I know everyone is concerned. I hope you have a great weekend with Alan. Give me a call if you want to do lunch while you're in the area.
Kitty Kat
on 5/18/06 5:58 am - Richmond, VA
Have a safe trip and wonderful visit with Alan. You and Keith are in my thoughts and prayers. Kat
Michele R.
on 5/18/06 6:48 am - Pittsfield, MA
Poor Keith. I hope they figure something out fast. It must be really scaring him. I will continue to pray for him! Thanks for the update Nat. Hugs! Shele
stayceX
on 5/18/06 1:38 pm - Baltimore, MD
Nat - I was going to go to sleep. Still really worn down from surgery but if you need someone to update you are MORE than welcome to call me on my cell. It is next to my bed and Im always on call for my hospital anyway so "trained" to wake up on first ring after all these years. Happy to update and anxious to hear some news on Keith and his status. Keeping him in my prayers tonight. Have an amazing weekend with Alan! Hope you have fun in DC. I'll be around still resting. Love ya, Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views