Last Surgical Visit b4 the BIG DAY!!

Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 3:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I had my last surgeon visit before my big day...2 weeks, 1 day and counting... He gave me 4 prescriptions to fill and said he'll see me over there! Normally I'd have been mad at a doctor for "wasting my time" to go all the way over there for that BUT... NO LIQUID DIET before NO BOWEL PREP Life is good!!
Ms Court
on 5/18/06 3:53 am - Remington, VA
Life is definitely good. You are getting soooo close. I know you have to be wiggling with the excitement. Courtney
Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 4:06 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I am definitely wiggling with excitement but I am starting to get a bit nervous...scared actually! I've never had surgery so all of that stuff is starting to kick up!
cheryl_jagow
on 5/18/06 4:59 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hey girl thats great news!!! i know your nervous excited and happy all at the same time. what hospital are you going to be at! are you guys going to get together before you have your surgery??? let me know i would like to be there! cheryl
Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 12:09 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I am excited! Check in between 6 and 6:30am for 9 am surgery at Norfolk General. As far as a get together, I think Tink is coming down next weekend so maybe we can work something into that weekend! Christine
LB
on 5/18/06 5:54 am - Northern, VA
Yay, Christine!!! Its so close, how exciting!!! I'm happy for you and can't wait to hear from you afterward!
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 7:01 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HOW EXCITING!!!! ...I miss the adrenaline rush that came with the final pre op days, and ALL the ones that followed as the weight came off. I can't even imagine you any more beautiful then you already are, lol, MzThang is gonna have so many guys beating down your door, we're gonna have to make "appointments" just to see you! Sooooooooooo - speaking of "seeing you" ...we gonna hook up any time soon? Lunch? Dinner? Dancing? The Boardwalk? Waterside? The weather's getting nice (uh, I say that as a stormy is brewing outside my window) and it's perfect for getting together! Love ya - Lei
Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 12:17 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I'm halfway enjoying the adrenaline and halfway scared out of my mind. I've actually dropped about 7 lbs in the past 4 or 5 days without dieting! I think these butterflies are really burning off some extra calories!! As far as the guys beating down the door thing, thanks but I'm not buying...would be nice though. I think Tink said she was coming down next weekend...sounds like a good time for dinner and "boot dancing". Love ya back! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 7:18 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hello Little Princess!! I am so buzzed for you!! I can just feel how excited you are, and I'm so excited for you. Life is good - and you know what, it's going to get better and better. love donna
kizie23
on 5/18/06 8:00 am - blacksburg, VA
Christine, It sounds like life is great for you right now. I did not have to have a bowel prep, but I heard they are horriable. Glad you do not have to have one. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views