Keith Update

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 2:10 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Still no word on the prognosis for Keith . They did a colonoscopy this morning . But no results back yet . He is resting - can't say if if is comfortable or not .. but he is resting . Holly is with him and she is taking great care of him ... I Just left Joanne .. she and I went into town to do some shopping . She is now on her way back to the hospital . My daughter Amy and her just left . I will be getting an update from them again soon and will update you all as soon as I know . It looks like they will be keeping him , but no true word yet . Please .. I know you all are praying for him .. and he is thankful . I will keep you posted as I said as I know . Love you all and Thanks for the kind words for Keith . Tink
Dx E
on 5/18/06 2:16 am - Northern, MS
Thanks for the Update! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 2:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Also , he is not accepting any phone calls right now . So let's try and use the board as a means to keep up with him . I just talked to Joanne again and she will be calling me shortly to see if there is anything else going on with him . I know in my heart that God is with him and he will be fine . Just keep those prayers a coming .. he is very dear to all of us and part of our family . Again .. I will post more as I hear more . Tink
obxlovin
on 5/18/06 2:31 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Tink, I am praying now and while I read all of the other messages. I have not been here( on the boards ) in a while, but I have been following your story and leis and keiths and I am praying for him as well as all of you. Thank you for the update. Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 2:39 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
No Thank you Cindy .. I know that everyone that is dealing with issues right now with in our WLS Family so appreciate your prayers . Hugs, Tink
Kitty Kat
on 5/18/06 3:04 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Nat, I am still praying and remaining optimistic. Since Keith is in good hands at this point let's make sure we also look out for Holly as well since she's there with him. Thanks go out to you, Holly, Joanne, Amy and others (here and off the boards) who have been reaching out too. This is in God's hands and he will see Keith through this. Kat
Sharon Q.
on 5/18/06 3:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
TINK!! Thanks for keeping us updated. I do appreciate that. Please tell Keith I'm thinking of him and sending lots of prayers and well wishes his way!!! OOXOXOXOOXOXOOO Sharon
Pat F.
on 5/18/06 3:39 am - Richmond, VA
Tink, thank you for the update. He will be in my prayers and throughts and has been for a while. Give him my love and tell him to get better. Mom
Christine Hood
on 5/18/06 3:42 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks for the update! I am keeping him in my prayers Please send Keith my best! Christine
A10sFrau
on 5/18/06 4:24 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Ditto on the prayers. So glad Joann and Holly are on site. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views