OT: Wine Question . . .

lookin2lose2
on 5/17/06 1:35 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
From this question you can tell I'm no wine drinker and prefer my water. We are having company who enjoy wine so I got wine tonight from Costco - took the advice from a wine magazine what to buy but here is the question should I put the white wine in the fridge - I'm planning on serving it with dinner tomorrow night. I got a Pinot Grigio and Shiraz by Yellow Tail. Yes, I'm a back woods Hill Billy so help a sista out for I don't come across too backwards THANKS!!
Kathy & Rich
on 5/17/06 6:58 pm - Fairfax, VA
Yep, white wines are usually chilled, reds aren't. Enjoy! Kathy
lookin2lose2
on 5/18/06 12:54 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Kathy, THANKS so much for responding. I just put the wine in the fridge. The funny thing is I just found out our new fridge actually has a compartment for wines . . . see I told you I don't drink wine. Thanks Again!! Jean
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 7:43 pm - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hello Jean, Well, I'z a backwoods Polynesian-Redneck so Im not much help to you. I'm NOT a wine drinker, regardless of the quality - from the cheap TJ's to the more expensive DOM himself, I can't stand the taste. I'd go with Kathy's advice - ...hehehe - oh, and make sure it does NOT come in a box!
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 7:46 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again Jean - the above reply from "Paul" shoulda really come from ME, "Leilani". [sigh].... Paul was just on my computer (laptop) and I forgot to log out (ahem) for him!!
Michele R.
on 5/17/06 10:33 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Oh I loooove wine. ESPECIALLY YELLOW TAIL! My fav is Merlot room temp. OH EH! I am dieing for some right now! It IS a liquid! LOL J/K White is usually chilled. I agree...I forgot who posted 1st after the beginning. Have a wonderful time! Enjoy the wine or just the company! Hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views