Keith Barron Update Part 2

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 6:47 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just spoke to Holly . She and Joanne just arrived to the Hospital . Keith is bleeding internally . The doctors do not know at this time where the bleeding is coming from . He has just undergone and EGD where there was blood found in his pouch . Not a lot but some . He is to do a series of other test to include a colonoscopy this evening . Keith is on morphine for pain . I am not able to get up to the hospital yet, cuz I can not drive , So I am waiting on Pat to get here to take me up there . I will as always keep you all posted . Please pray for him at this time of need . Tink
Susan E.
on 5/17/06 7:40 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Natalie for keeping us updated. This sounds like a bad thing. I am very worried. Please let him know all of his buddies from the Va boards are thinking and praying for him. Susan
Kitty Kat
on 5/17/06 7:57 am - Richmond, VA
Nat, I am so sorry to hear this. Thankfully he's where he needs to be to receive immediate care. Hopefully the tests will shed light on where the bleeding is coming from and he'll be resting comfortably and be home soon. Oh my gosh Morphine is da to me! I look forward to your next update. As I've said before say hello and he is continued to be in my thoughts and prayers since before Easter with the 1st round of trouble. Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 8:39 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, I get so upset with myself when I get busy with silliness and dont check in on this board until evening! And then I see Keith Update and I know it's not good news. I am so sorry about Keith in the hospital, yet I am so thankful he is there and getting the care he needs. Please keep us posted Natalie, and of course without saying, my prayers are with him. love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/17/06 9:27 am - Danville, VA
Please give Keith my love and he is in my thoughts and prayers. Also tell Holly and JoAnn helloo for me. If Keith needs anything, let me know...Please keep me updated on his condition...waiting to hear from you. Love ya bunches, Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/17/06 10:05 am - Pittsfield, MA
Oh Dear Lord...I am praying hard that they find this bleeding spot and are able to fix it soon. Hugs to Keith. SHele
lawoman
on 5/17/06 10:38 am - Hellertown, PA
Sending some prayers his way....tell him we are all thinking about him!! Give him a hug for me!! Leigh Ann
Dx E
on 5/17/06 10:45 am - Northern, MS
Tink, Thanks for posting. If you hear from them again, Let 'em know that there's a whole crowd of folks Across the country holding him in prayers this evening!! Thanks for the update! Best Wishes- Dx
A10sFrau
on 5/17/06 10:59 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Nat, Is he at MCV? Glad Joann and Holly are free to go help at a moment's notice. I hope they get him squared away asap. Lois
stayceX
on 5/17/06 12:15 pm - Baltimore, MD
Ugh.. Nat.. I've been in the ICU with a patient of my surgeons as well all evening that ran into some issues. Shes not out of the ho****er yet but she is stable tonight. Please keep me posted on Keith and let him know that the "yankee" is sending some love and good vibes. Wish I could be there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views