Good Morning, My bestest friends

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 11:14 pm - Danville, VA
Well, I just wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful hump day...looking forward to the weekend. Danville is having their annual Festival in the Park this weekend and I am looking forward to the bands, arts and crafts and a weekend full of wonderful things to do...How is everyone going to spend their weekend....course, I don't think I can out do Ms. Lei with her weekend of two amusement parks!!! Hehe. I want to let everyone know how much I love them and don't know what I would do without you all. Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 5/16/06 11:28 pm - Richmond, VA
Mornin' Mama Bets! The festival sounds nice for sure! I hope you enjoy yourself! I you as well and wanted to say thanks for YOU! As for my weekend it's a ! Well, back to as I'm in writing mode this am. Take care of you beautiful and we'll play catch up again soon! Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/17/06 12:05 am - Danville, VA
Goodmorning, Sunshine...I am really looking forward to the Festival this year. Not having to go alone and being able to spend the day walking without the pain. Lots of concerts and sitting on a blanket in the grass seems like a nice way to spend the weekend. Just relaxing and enjoying good company and conversation. Really enjoying life...focusing on the positive and no negatives...I thank God for that. Hugs Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 5/17/06 12:10 am - Richmond, VA
Oh yes! ALL positives! I'm so happy for ya and proud of ya as well. Relaxing with good company bout sums up my weekend! There is a covert operation of sorts that will be happening! reporting for duty! Hugs beautiful lady! Kat
elizabethc03
on 5/16/06 11:53 pm - Cypress, TX
Betsy, Your weekend sounds fun. I love festivals, especially ones with arts and crafts! We used to go to the state fair in Oklahoma every year when we lived there...it was so much fun. I still remember being 7 months pregnant at the fair and chowing down on one of those jumbo turkey legs like it would disappear at any moment. Great now I'm craving turkey... We've got an exciting weekend planned too. Friday is "manditory morale" day for my husbands Coast Guard unit so we're all going to Busch Gardens and then Saturday we're driving to DC to go to the zoo. My husbands best friends Dad works there as an Associate Curator so we're hoping for a behind the scenes tour of the zoo. It should be fun. Liz
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/17/06 12:10 am - Danville, VA
Goodmorning, Liz, Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend too. Hope the weather holds out for it. The zoo in DC is awesome...I used to take my kids there when we lived in NOVA and it is a great experience. Have never been to Busch Gardens and hoping to be able to go this year. Thanks to Dianna, I was able to go to Kings Dominion this year and ride my first roller coaster...what a thrill that was...now I can fit in the seats...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views