Tuesday Night Chat ...

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 9:59 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
So .. what is everyone doing tonight .. anything going on .. What are ya watchin on the tube .. did you exersise tonight .. What is going on in your area that is fun .. Let's start a general chat thread tonight .. Me .. I am sitting here .. been on line most of the day .. in between my dentist appoitments .. working on the vendor list for the event in June .. My son came over to ck on me .. was nice to see him .. So what are you all up to tonight .. share something funny with me .. a joke .. something .. can ya tell I am bored .. Love ya . Tink
Sporty Jill
on 5/16/06 10:34 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Nat...... Well, just got off of the treadmill - did 55 minutes and burned 260 calories (YAHOO!). I've packed my meals for tomorrow and have settled down for an evening of Will and Grace. Not much else. You poor thing, you must be bored to tears. Reading any good books??? Jill 263/178/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 10:38 am - Danville, VA
Hey My Sweet Tink!!!!!!! Funny story???? My sharpee legs are starting to bark!!!! Or how about my droopy boobs begging for some fat back in them...hehe. It is just me and my Nemo here tonight....bored too...Well, here's to you gf....have a wonderful night and I know you will as soon as Alan calls...think about the Mother Clucker club..that should make you laugh...or cluck.. HUGS, and LOTS OF LOVE coming to ya... Betsy Mother Clucker of all times.
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 10:45 am - Fairfax, VA
Had two doctor's appointments so I got stuck twice. Found out my pain is what I thought it was rib issues - no fix for it though and that bites. Watching Idol on the tube. Katherine was awesome! I cried. Waiting for Rich to come home. Wanting to munch but not doing it. Kathy
Jennifer V.
on 5/16/06 11:51 am - Waynesboro, VA
What's funny about me is that I spent my entire evening helping my husband grind two stumps into mulch. Do you have any idea what a cleavage full of mulch feels like? or how embarrassing it is to go to 7-11 to get a drink and bendover to get the money out of my pocket and a massive volume of mulch fell from my bosom's onto the counter. I couldn't look the poor guy in the eyes. Heaven only knows what he told his buddies. Hope your funnies don't involve *****ly mulch. Love, Jenn
turtlegirl
on 5/16/06 12:07 pm - In the middle of the woods, VA
Just got home from my young daughter's piano/voice recital! She was awesome - sang "Listen To Your Heart" by DHT and did great on the piano too! Now it's time to go watch Idol!!! Crystal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views