A Wow Moment....

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 12:58 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....I bet you are giving them a run for the money now....It is funny that you said I was one of the blonde bombshells...that is what my new man calls me...hehe. I still can't believe that the person I am starting to see is really me!!! What a shock to my system..hehe. Hugs, Betsy
kizie23
on 5/16/06 7:25 pm - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, You Go Girl. You are so beautiful, (did you at least get a phone number) Maybe for a later date?? Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 10:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hi sweetie...No, I was so dumb founded and shocked I didn't quite know what to do....this 56 year old isn't sure how to handle that kinda thing...ya know? Really rusty when it comes to that!!!! Thank you so much for the compliment...I am not sure how to handle those either! Hugsl Betsy
Ms Court
on 5/16/06 11:11 pm - Remington, VA
Way to go woman. You are really getting some attention. Enjoy every last minute of it because you deserve it. Courtney
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 11:23 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Ahhh yes. WOOHOO! Can I live vicariously through you for now?! I am sure that really made your day! How awesome for you Betsy! Last time I got any attention from a man who wasn't a family member or friend was YEARS n YEARS ago. Enjoy your new you! Hugs! Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views