A Wow Moment....

Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 9:16 am - Danville, VA
I just had to share this with my bestest friends...it left a smile on my face for quite a few days....I pulled into a store parking lot and there was this really cute guy smiling at me....I went into the store and came out with my hands full and this guy was still there....well, I thought that this guy was going to break his neck to get to my car to help me open the door for me... He tried to keep me there talking about the weather, etc.....Would he have even noticed that I needed help when I was bigger???? Probably not which is sad but the experience left a big smile on my face as I drove away with him still smiling and watching me leave...Maybe I should have given him my phone number???? Heehee...This flirting stuff is new to me but I am having fun with it... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 9:54 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You sexy thang you ... Work that smile .. and your new bod .. Gurl .. what are we going to do with you ... Love ya .. I say ... Tink
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 10:27 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Tink....you sexy...me just working on it yet...hehe. Sounds like you getting a make over from the toes to the teeth....hehe. Love ya bunches. Miss ya too. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 5/16/06 11:26 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey There........ What are we going to do with you? You bat your eyes and then leave then hanging? WAY TO GO!!!! hahahaha! The attention is great, isn't it? Just be careful. Glad it brought a smile to ya and made ya glow. Love ya! Jill 263/178/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 12:49 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Jill...It sure is different now....yeah, I smiled and glowed...hope it wasn't obvious...hehe. He was cute though...darn, I should have stayed around a little longer and he would have asked me for my number...gotta get out of the house more, huh? Hugs bunches. Betsy
cpatters
on 5/16/06 11:34 am - Rockingham County, VA
What an awesome feeling! Enjoy the new you. If a guy came to my car and wanted to get the door for me, I would have not known what to do. I would have done something stupid like call 911 or dropped my bags on the ground with a box of tampax spilling out into his sight. LOL That would be just my luck. Keep up the great work and soon you will have to get a roll-a-dex for your pocketbook! Are you comming to C'Ville on the 3rd? Hope to see you then! Cathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 12:53 pm - Danville, VA
Hello Ms Cathy!!!! I wasn't sure how to handle the situation but it was so obvious that he was waiting for me to come out of the store....I love this new me and all the excitement it brings...hehe. I feel like a teenager again....what a new life. I am going to try to come to C'ville but not totally sure yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me.... Hugs, Betsy
Jennifer V.
on 5/16/06 11:45 am - Waynesboro, VA
Betsy so how's it feel to be a hottie??? You must feel like a million bucks !! I'm so proud of you. Jenn
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 12:56 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Jenn...Not sure about being a hottie but I am sure getting more attention now than I used to. It is so much fun....Feeling like a teenager again. Being single again makes it so much more fun...hehe Hugs, Betsy
Julie R.
on 5/16/06 11:57 am - Belspring, VA
Hey Betsy! That is so awesome You're one of those blonde bombshells now I was feeling pretty good about myself until I got down here in Pennsacola, FL. Except for my co-worker I came down with, I haven't seen one overweight person here. We went out to the pool this afternoon and there were all these college age girls in bikinis. Oh well, give me a few more months, and I'll give them a run for their money just like you would Thankfully, the conference begins tomorrow, so all of the other university employees should be coming in to put this place back into the REAL world. Enjoy the flirting! Practice makes perfect Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views