By George I GOT it!!!!!!!

Michele R.
on 5/16/06 7:34 am - Pittsfield, MA
I got my date!!!! 31MAY06!!!!!!!!!!!! It is official now. Yowsah! :waves: Hugs! Shele
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 7:46 am - Pittsfield, MA
oh yes...in my excitement I forgot to add that they put me on a 2 week pre op LIQUID diet because insted of losing I have gained 4lbs. Now I get liquid from here on out! YEAH for me STUPID A$$ that I am gained 4 lousy lbs! Phhhhttttt! Hugs! Shele
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 7:49 am - Fairfax, VA
Your time is coming very soon, Shele! Congrats on getting your big *date* and your upcoming big *day*! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 8:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG SHELE !!!! I will be celebrating my 2 years on the 27th .. and just days after you are getting your surgery ... We can celebrate next year ... !!! I am so very happy for you sweety ! You deserve this .. and know that we are here for you .. anything .. questions - support - love .. you GOT IT !! If you have not started .. start drinking and eating that extra protein .. It will help with your healing .. and would not be a bad time to start your vitamins .. Gosh .. I always feel like a MOM when I see the " I got a date " I feel like I need to run up and hug ya .. and guard ya like a new baby .. so consider yourself HUGGED !! Love ya .. Tink
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 8:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Michele...I am so happy for you !!! I remember how I felt when I got my date. It was probably one of the most exciting days of my life ( but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh we won't tell anyone else that..hehehehe) I know you have a lot to get prepared..Memorial Day weekend? Way kewl !!!!!!! That weekend will forever be special !!! Look Out world !!! Michele is gona be a real loser soon !!!! Big Hugs, Dana
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 8:50 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks so much ladies for the support! I am really taking the liquid diet hard though. I was kinda thinking...OMG...this extra 2 weeks will make it 6 weeks of Liquid I think. I am going to start my vitamins and protein definately. I feel so loved here. THanks so much. I love you guys! Hugs! Shele
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 8:50 am - Danville, VA
OMG Shele, that is wonderful!!! That is right around the corner! How exciting is that? You will be a loser in no time. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Sweetie. You are about to have the journey of your life. Glad that I will be part of it. Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 8:54 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks Betsy! Any ideas for my liquid diet!? I bought lots of soup/broth types. My Dh suggested V8 for at least before surgery. My surgeon also gave me all the post op med scripts that I had filled today. Liquid Roxicet....Prilosec and a patch for behind my ear to prevent nausia. The prilosec is something I have to open the capsule and put in yogert. Hmmm YOOOOGERT!..lol Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 5/16/06 11:19 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Yeah Shele!! We're doing this together...I am 2 days after you...how exciting to have a WLS buddy!! I am so happy for you!! Christine
kizie23
on 5/16/06 7:26 pm - blacksburg, VA
Shele, Congrats to you on getting your date. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views