Down another size

kizie23
on 5/16/06 3:42 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I just had to share this with you guys. So, only about two months ago I finally cleaned out my closet. (Well I still have the clothes, but they are not hanging anymore) At that time, I went and bought two pairs of jeans. They were a size 24. I put on a pair of them today, and said enough is enough. I have got to get more clothes. I am so tired of what I wear falling off of me. So, I went to the goodwill and found some more jeans. (the odd thing, I found that mens jeans fit so much better in length.) I bought some size 22's. I came home washed them and tried them on. They fit great. I am so excited. This week when I did my weekly weigh in I had not lost anything, but that is ok. Melissa 74lbs to goal
Christina R.
on 5/16/06 3:51 am - Reston, VA
Melissa- Congrats! Inches are just as good as pounds sometimes! Christina
turtlegirl
on 5/16/06 4:04 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Melissa, I hope you take your measurements on a regular basis because sometimes that is more reflective of your loss than the scale! Congrats on going down another size, and finding some great jeans to wear!!! Isn't this fun?! Crystal
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 4:21 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You go Melissa !!!! I am happy for you !!! Keep up the hard work !!! Dana
A10sFrau
on 5/16/06 4:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you Melissa. ( I will admit to being momentarily confused by your screen name change.) Congratulations. 16s I bought a month ago I can pull down without unzipping. I am trying to hold off for a little while longer, though, before shopping again. Love to all! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 4:30 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
That is awesome Melissa !!! I so know the feeling .. and trust me .. it gets sweeter and sweeter . I would suggest .. DO NOT buy anything new . I went to the Good Wills for all of my inbetween clothes ... as you will go thru so many sizes .. it is so much fun . I remember going to Fashion Bug .. I tried on a pair of jeans .. they where a size 14 . they where too big .. so I went to a size 12 and they fit .. OMG I laid in the floor crying and laughing and the lady came in and asked me why I was so upset .. I had to tell her my story .. and that this was the first time I had ever fit into anything this small .. Then the day I got the size 3s on .. Same story .. fell outa my chair .. so it does get better .. Way to go .. I am so proud of you ! Love and hugs , Natalie
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 8:23 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yahoo! What a great day for you. I have this to look forward to. Hugs! Shele
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 9:11 am - Danville, VA
Hi Melissa!!! I went through about a month of not losing anything but my clothes didn't fit anymore...our body is shifting and changing...I love it. I just wish I had more clothes though or plenty of money to go out and replace them. hehe..don't we all. Anyway, you are doing great and I am very proud of you. My weight is coming off slowly but I don't mind...at least I am headed in the right direction...80 pounds since 12-16....I am so excited. Hugs, Betsy -80 pounds.
Julie R.
on 5/16/06 12:01 pm - Belspring, VA
I'm so happy for you Melissa!!! The next time you stop by my office, I may not recognize you Keep me posted on how you are doing! Once we make it through this month, my work schedule should lighten up. Maybe we can grab a "little" lunch Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views