New weigh-in...

TammyNVA
on 5/16/06 8:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Yvette
jilldennis
on 5/15/06 10:53 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Tammy!!!I can't wait to see you again! Keep up the great work! Miss you! Jill
TammyNVA
on 5/16/06 8:30 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Jill I miss you too! It won't be long... I'm determined to go to Boogie & Splash, regardless of what is going on in my life!! Love ya, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 1:40 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Tammy! Excellent! So happy to hear of your continuing awesome progress! Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 5/16/06 8:31 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 2:00 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Tammy, this is the weirdest thing, isn't it!! I mean I know you are like me and you looked into this surgery before having it, heard all the positives, and the negatives, yet we are so surprised that it actually works for US!! I guess that is what 34 years of dieting (for you!) and maybe 44 years for me!! Just totally amazing, isn't it. Congratulations on the weight loss - I say get a new picture up!!! Let's see 'ya!! love donna
TammyNVA
on 5/16/06 8:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
My hubby promised to take new pictures of me this weekend, so I'll post them as soon as they are scanned. Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 3:23 am - Danville, VA
Tammy, I am sooooo proud of you. Isn't this journey wonderful? The past 4 months of my life have changed my life forever and only for the better. Knowing how I felt last year this time...depressed, unhappy, fat and miserable with more health problems than I can count....now look at me...I am soooooo happy, enjoying life and I am now 80 pounds lighter! I have wow moments everyday. I still take a double take when I walk through the mall and catch a glimpse of the new women....I am so proud of you, Tammy...you have done so great.... Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 5/16/06 8:33 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Betsy, I'm proud of you too! 80 pounds is GREAT! I love the WOW stories and the flirting you've been doing. Keep it up, girl! Hugs, Tammy
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 4:06 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tammy, That is so incredible !!! I am so happy for you. You are an inspiration to me !!! Keep it up !! Big Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views