CALORIE COUNTER

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 6:12 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Can you all tell that I am home from work .. LOL I found this site on the Grads Board . It is a calorie counter . Now I am not sure how accurate it is being we all have had our surgeries and do not absorb at a normal rate . But I thought it would be worth a look at for those of you still on your journey or those that are having bounce backs . http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/calories-goal.php Let me know if this helps you ... if it does I would like to post it on my web site . Hugs, Natalie
jilldennis
on 5/15/06 7:13 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Natalie - I think it would be kind of neat to have...sometimes I wonder what's what. How's the foot? What did the doctor say? I am jealous - you boot is shorter than mine! I have at least another week in mine. Talk to you soon! Hugs! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 7:44 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey sweety ... yes .. I have the short boot ! LOL .. I have another 2 weeks .. and maybe longer ... I still can not drive .. so Thursday I will be back on the train to Alans ! Yippee !!!! I will give you details .. ya gotta call me .. Love ya .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 8:04 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - I LOVE THAT SITE!!!!!!!!!! Never saw one that also helps you to predict WHEN you should reach goal, based on "x" stats ....love it. Uh, of course it also means I can NOT come to da' Splash n Boogie thingie cause I will NOT be at goal until August 10, 2006 if I want to lose another 18 lbs. Loved the site, glad you shared it - I missed it on the grads board! Hugs - Lei
WendyNVA
on 5/16/06 1:56 am - Va Beach, VA
So are we or are we NOT going to the Splash thing?? You know I'm stressin trying to make it happen LOL Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views