Two number 3's and an extra Sausage McMuffin with Egg!

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:29 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Oh my gosh Natalie, it is so hard to believe you used to overeat too!! But that is how we got to where we were. Oh, and the very worse part of this whole McDonalds thing, was if Greg and I went in on Saturday and the counter people would be so happy to see me, and ask how things were, yada yada. Greg would just look at me and say 'wow, they sure are friendly to you'. Little did he know that I had breakfast at their place every morning!!! What a deceiver and secret eater I was!! And even more importantly, who was I fooling!! Loved the pictures of Alan!! Very very very nice!! love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 3:37 am - Danville, VA
Oh, My sweet Donna....Honey, you are an amazing lady and so beautiful. I know just how you feel about the new life. I try not to reflect too much on my past bad habits, and knowing that it is only going to get better!!!! I love life now....my life has changed so much in 4 short months...You my dear lady are an inspiration to me and many others. I love you Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:34 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Betsy, yeah, I try not to dwell on my past (!!), but sometimes it helps me to see how far I've come, but also, and this is important for me, what I'm capable of and how I need to be aware of that!! Yup, my life, like yours (well not exactly like yours!) has also changed. We're lucky. I think back to last year this time and hoping and praying that I would get the surgery. Just so excited about the possibility of it. Thanks for your message Betsy. Can't wait to see you again -- soon!! love donna
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 4:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Donna...this post was deffinately "food for thought" And as we drive by the McDonald's and Burger King's and all the others...I guess this story should always remind us !! I wonder how many people in the lines are working their way to where we are right now. Something needs to give with our society as a whole...Our ways of living are killing us. Thanks for the story !!! Deffinatley made me think !! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:38 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dana, nice to hear from you! I always think of you as being out on the ocean in your ship -or boat. Are you having fun with that?? I agree, our ways of living are killing us, but I also remember how I was and how hopeless I felt, and how I just felt it didn't matter, nothing I did worked, I was destined to always be fat, so why not just eat and eat and eat. It seemed to be the only thing that brought me joy. I wonder how many people felt that way. Thanks for your post! love donna
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 8:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You know what...That was EXACTLY how I felt also !! Food is not the same now. For that I am glad !!! The boat is fine. We have had a blast out in it. My kids are refusing to tube in it because they think the sharks will get them !!! Hugs, Dana
Donut22kids
on 5/16/06 5:42 am - Jeffersonton, VA
Oh, does that sound firmiliar! I would start off my morning drive to work deciding which drive through I would hit. I have a long commute, I live in Culpeper and work in Fairfax City. Sometimes, I would get food at one place and another when I got into the city, if I still needed more food. You are right, it is no wonder I was in the condition I was. That was 3 months (2/8 on 65 pounds back. I have yet to go to the drive thru's anywhere. You look great, how much have you lost? Donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:44 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Donna, I used to work in Fairfax City, right across from the courts on 123, and this is another thing with me! I would be so worried that there wasn't a drive through in that area, and heaven forbid I not have access to one. For crying out loud, I might starve!!! So for my 20 minute drive to work I had to get 'two number 3's and an extra ...'. That way I could make it to work and wait till lunch. I'm surprised my arteries are in any kind of good shape at all!! Thanks Donna, and I'm officially at 176 today from my pre-surgery weight of 289. So that would be 113?? I think that's it. love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views