Wow Moment

Ms Court
on 5/15/06 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
So yesterday was a bad day for me mentally. Would have been my 7th wedding anniversary and I have a hard time with it still. So I went to visit a couple of guy friends that I haven't seen in a few months, who I know can cheer me up. Since the one lives in the same development as me and they were both there I decided to walk over. So here I am walking up the side walk between the two buildings and they are on the patio across the street so I start waving & blowing kisses and they are both looking at me strange. One hesitantly waves back. Then I hear "Oh my god its Courtney, we didn't even recognize you". I thought they were playing with me but they were being serious. They just couldn't get over how good they thought I looked and just kept on complimenting me. It was a super nice pick me up. Like Tammy (my almost surgery sister) I am coming up on my 6 months and as of today I have lost 89 lbs. Not to shabby. Courtney
jilldennis
on 5/15/06 10:59 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Get used to it Courtney!!! You are a knock out!!! You have a killer smile!!!! - and the best is yet to come!...Remember...if you are interested in younger men...I have a 21 year old with a great job...single... Congratulations! You deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Jill
Ms Court
on 5/16/06 12:11 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Jill. It is definietly going to take some getting used to. Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 5/16/06 12:01 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Courtney, You are doing an AWESOME job and look beautiful!! I'm so PROUD of you - Rock On!! Does't it make you feel so good to get the second looks now where before I felt like a invisible person in the room. 89 Pounds in 6 Months is GREAT!!! Just curious are you losing any hair because in your pictures it looks thick and beautiful. I'm shedding some now but I'm trying my best to keep my protien up and take a hair and nail vitamin along with Biotin. Take Care, Jean
Ms Court
on 5/16/06 12:14 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Jean. It has definitely been a ride. Yes I am losing hair so badly but since my hair was really thick to begin with and I had it permed before surgery in an effort to help hide the loss, it isn't very obvious. I can tell now it is finally starting to slow down though. So how are things going with you? Courtney
A10sFrau
on 5/16/06 12:05 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Not shabby at all! Bravo Lois
Ms Court
on 5/16/06 12:14 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Lois. Courtney
Michele R.
on 5/16/06 12:20 am - Pittsfield, MA
Aww Courtney...how wonderful is that?! Did you just want to laugh and cry at the same time or what? Congratulations honey. You have done beautifully. Hugs! Shele
Ms Court
on 5/16/06 2:00 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Shele. It was pretty cool. courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 1:39 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Courtney! Sorry you didn't get to the meeting last night - I miised ya - but it sounds like you had something better to do at the end of the day! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views