Body Sculpting .

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 11:01 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
This week starts my first try at Body Sculpting . Alan has used this same book for men and has sent this to me to have this week . I do weight training now , but not sure how to target the areas I want to Sculpt . He has had great success with this book and says it is easy to understand . AS it is not a weightloss tool or exersise regimen .. it is merely a book that assist you in the actual muscle choices and sculpting . http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0736048138/ref=sib_dp_pt/002-9592953-6173669#reader-link Once I begin working on the areas I am targeting , I will keep you all posted . As with many of you begining your journey or in the middle . Body sculpting is something you may want to look at for the future . Muscle use burns fat and I can tell you that getting busy moving and exersising will help to accomplish your goals . Hugs, Natalie
Michele R.
on 5/14/06 11:07 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Hey there BOOTy Dancer! He he he! Thanks for the link. As soon as I get to Virginia and get the ok from my surgeon I am going to start using the Gym on baseat Norfolk. I hear they have quite some place there! WOOHOO! And it's free? WHAT WHAT?! Ha ha! I love free gym. I love working out too. And to TARGET places is something all of us can use. I used to have a FEW personal trainers here when I worked at the gym by us now *privately owned..not military*. I am going to have to get this book. *RUNNING OUT TODAY!* Thanks and best of luck in your sculpting! Hugs! Shele
Sporty Jill
on 5/15/06 9:55 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey there, Thanks for the info. I've been looking for something like this to motivate me and to help me with my flappin arms. I going to look at it. Thanks Again......... Jill 263/178/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 2:11 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie.....Let me know how this goes...I may have to do something about my sharpee legs...hehe....I love you...be good. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views