I have a surgery date!

bicolasawa
on 5/14/06 2:33 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hello everyone! I am excited and I have known this for a week now. But just havnt had the time to get here and post. Been really busy with appointments and my family life. BUT I do have a surgery date. This is set for July 27! I am so excited my insurance has already cleared me and All I have to do is the other steps for the doc. I cant wait. Just wanted to share with everyone! Talk soon! Autumn
A10sFrau
on 5/14/06 7:46 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you, Autumn!! Congratulations! May you have as much happiness from your journey as I am having from mine! Lois -83 lbs.
bicolasawa
on 5/15/06 2:01 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Thank you LOIS!!! I am very excited and scared all at once... I hope mine is as well as yours Thank you again! Autumn
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 8:13 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Autumn, Congratulations ! I know how excited you are . Just take this time to prepare and to mentally focus on what is to come . Please let us know if there is anything we can do . Many hugs ! Natalie
bicolasawa
on 5/15/06 2:04 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Thank you Natalie! I will try my best, I dont know if I should eat what I like or cut back as much as I can. Any suggestions?? I know I will not be able to have alot of the stuff when Im done with this surgery. Im trying my best right now. Thank you for the support to you and EVERYONE else on this board everyone is so WONDERFUL!!!! Just pray for me. HUGS, Autumn
Christina R.
on 5/14/06 10:13 pm - Reston, VA
Autumn- Congrats! You're going about a week after me! Christina S
Michele R.
on 5/14/06 11:01 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Autumn! How great!!!!!! Isn't this getting FUN?! WOOHOO! Hugs! Shele
bicolasawa
on 5/15/06 2:09 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hi Shele, I this is getting scary but I know this time next year I will be looking good! So fun thinking about it! Thank you for the support! I cant wait!!! I know it will be here before I know it! Talk soon! Hugs, Autumn
bicolasawa
on 5/15/06 2:06 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Alright Christina!! COGRATS to you too! This a great! keep me posted on your progress! Autumn
elizabethc03
on 5/14/06 11:14 pm - Cypress, TX
Congrats Autumn! Which doc did you get to see? Whichever, you'll be in good hands. Best of luck and don't forget if you need anything or have any more questions I'm just an email away . Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views