First not so wow,"WOW" moment !!!

Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 4:02 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!! Lei..you are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!! I told him that on the phone a few minutes ago and he said, " Yain't right, girl !!!" He has to deal with that enough with our parrot's vet. They are both, you know...and they take a "SPECIAL" liking to Pete and always make sure they tell him everything in detail and insist on frequent rechecks for our African Gray !!!! Poor Pete...hehehehehe Hugs, Dana
Sporty Jill
on 5/15/06 9:53 pm - Norfolk, VA
Dana- You hot Momma, you. Making the boyz crazy! HAHAHA Way to go, and keep it up. Jill 263/179/145
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 1:42 am - Fairfax, VA
Too funny, Dana! How are you feeling? Doing better after your dilation? Hugs, Kathy
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 4:04 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hiya Kathy !!! I was doing great for a few days...but I think it is coming back. I am going to be in denial about it for a few weeks though...lol How have ya been? How is the pain situation? Hugs, Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 5/16/06 4:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Dana, If your stricture is coming back, be sure to get it redilated soon. I don't want to see you so sick again. Unfortunately, sometimes it does take more than once to fix that sucker right. Sorry, hon! I'm still in pain but I know the cause now (rib cartilage inflammation). Ended up being able to diagnose myself through internet research and poking on myself. LOL! And I just had the diagnosis confirmed a few minutes ago at my doctor's office. Unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done to fix it. You cannot really "rest" your rib cage - it expands when you breath and such. Argh. I'm not happy. Thanks for asking, sweetie! Appreciate it! Hugs, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/16/06 3:08 am - Danville, VA
More of those wow moments coming for sure, you gorgeous lady!!!! Just enjoy them. Hugsk, Betsy
kabarron1
on 5/16/06 5:38 am - Hopewell, VA
Dana, Yep! Those red light moments are pretty cool! Saturday I was sitting at this red light when I felt like someone was starein at me. I looked to my left and saw a mother and daughter looking at me. Well, being from the south and all, I just nodded my head towards them since we made eye contact and eased forward a few feet. Then I noticed that they too had pulled up again..right beside me. I thought, "Naaaaah!", and looked over and sure enough......they were both still smiling and looking at me. I couldn't help but to start laughing. Holly and JoAnn were behind me in Holly's SUV, so I called her and asked, "Did you just see them two?", and she laughed and said, "Yes, they were checking you out." Guess that was kind of a mini-wow moment for me. I must say though....I've never caused anyone to wreck their vehicle though! You go girl!!!!! Keith
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:50 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Dana, what a great story!! And don't feel bad for that guy, he probably felt it was worth it!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views