First not so wow,"WOW" moment !!!

Ernurse323
on 5/15/06 8:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
My husband and I were off to get lunch this afternoon going down General Booth Blvd heading towards the beach. I was talking to him not paying attention to the other cars on the road..but of course he was driving. We came up to the light, which was turning red..and the truck next to us ran into the car in front of him. ( Wasn't a bad hit..just a tap...) My husband said," Yeah...well he was checkin you out and no****chin the road..." WOW...I kinda felt bad for the guy's little accident..but it was a kind of kewl feeling also !!!...LOL Hope everyone had a good weekend and good Monday !!!! Hugs, Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 5/15/06 9:34 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hahaha that so funny! congrads!!! i hope you had a good mothers day!
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 11:01 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
See... Jessica Rabbit Strikes Again ... It is a wow moment huney ... you are a head turner .... ! Cute story! Tink
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 3:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LOL...you are too funny !!!!! How are you feeling? I have been praying for a speedy recovery for you !!! Hugs, Dana
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/15/06 12:19 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Dana, ROFL. We were in Walmart last night and I was wearing a spaghetti strap camisole and my medical binder to hide the "alien baby" pooch at the top of my tummy and this made my boobs try to pop out the top. I didn't notice because I was playing with my sweet little girl. My husband did. He said that it was funny to see all those guys staring at me and him being the one that got to home with that sexy woman. LOL. Hugs Tonya
Michele R.
on 5/15/06 12:47 pm - Pittsfield, MA
What a cool wow moment! Don't even say it wasn't. NOT only did the kid wreck minorly because he was checkin you out BUT your DH got a lil green over it! GREAT! I say that is an awesome wow moment! Hugs! Shele
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 3:57 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks Shele !!!! Dana
Ernurse323
on 5/16/06 3:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thats funny !! You exhibitionist, you !!!!!...LOL What are they going to do about the hernia? Did the doc say why that happened? I mean I know they happen, but especially since yours was lap wasn't it? Dana
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/16/06 8:04 am - Jacksonville, FL
According to Dr. Brooks, it's not really a hernia as much as weakened abdominal walls from years of being as big as I was. He said that I'm definitely a candidate for the tummy tuck and that they should be able to tighten those muscles and fix that pooch at the same time. So I'm really looking forward to getting my tummy tuck next year around April or May while hubby is out to sea. Hugs, Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 7:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Dana - Your husband should be very thankful, methinks? Not only does he have a beauty for a wife, but he's also very easy on the eyes [wolf-whistle]. ....so it's good to know the MAN in the other car was checking YOU out and not your hubby. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views