Happy Re-Birthday to Me .. Come Help Me Celebrate !

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 12:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Saturday May 27th, is my 2 year anniversary . I Have decided to celebrate by taking the Entire Day down at Busch Gardens - Williamsburg - then down to VA Beach for some Dancing .. ( I hope to have healed by then ) . This is an Open Invite to all that want to come out and help me Celebrate . We can all meet at BG .. ride rides and just celebrate our new lives or new lives yet to come . If you are interested , let me know . I talked to Lei and Paul last night and they may be joining me as well ... Email me or post .. I will repost next week as well .. the closer we get to that day . Hugs, Natalie
Kathy & Rich
on 5/14/06 12:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Sounds like fun, Nat, but alas Rich is working that day. We may try to go to BG the Friday of the Boogie & Splash. We'll go there first thing in the a.m. and then head to Richmond and the hotel later in the afternoon for the evening festivities. Make an even bigger weekend out of it. My 1 year is coming this week! Hard to believe it's here already. Hugs, Kathy
hollydecarlo
on 5/14/06 12:54 am - hopewell, VA
happy re birthday nat!!!! i might come it sounds like alot of fun!! hope your feeling much better girl we got to get back out and do some dancing!!!! love you, holly
Michele R.
on 5/14/06 4:55 am - Pittsfield, MA
Congrats to you Natalie! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! I won't be in VA till end of June or I would be there with BELLS on! Little "tink"erbells on! Har har har! Won't you be to worn out to dance at night if you have been at BG all day long in the sunshine? Oh yeah...you are tiny tink. That's right! Enjoy your rebirthday! Hugs! Shele
Sporty Jill
on 5/14/06 5:12 am - Norfolk, VA
That's Memorial Day Weekend, right? Oh well, guess I'll see ya next time. Hubby and I are camping and boating at Lake Gaston that weekend. Any-hoo...have fun and congrats! Jill 263/178/145
TammyNVA
on 5/14/06 8:37 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Natalie, Congratulations a little early on your 2nd anniversary of your re-birthday. The next day will be my 5th month anniversary! Can't believe how the time has gone by... I'm still the same person, but feel SO MUCH BETTER! I'm going to my PCP tomorrow because of some weird stuff happening on my face, SOOOO, I'll get weighed and report in. (I've been having ichy bumps break out along my cheek bone and on my eye lids, and woke up with a bruise along the lash line of my eye this morning... like eye liner!) I'd love to go to BG, however, we have a family reunion in PA that weekend, AND hubby's ankle/foot wouldn't "stand up" to that environment. Hope you are recovering well from your "incident." Love ya, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 9:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello sweet friend - WELL, as you already know, Paul, Keoni and I, ALL have "season passes" and we'd love to be a part of your day/weekend! That's my "birthday" weekend *** not the surgery one, but the one that actually [sigh] AGES me!) ...and if Paul's sub is underwater, Im thinking that's all the more reason for me to hook up with you and CELEBRATE! For now, his boat is due to leave for a week, returning that day, the 27th. So we'll see if it's just ME, or Me and Paul, or Me, Paul and Keoni, that'll be joining in! Hugs and love, Lei
jilldennis
on 5/15/06 3:44 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Nat Keep me posted. I will be in Richmond that week-end. I don't know how much walking I will be able to do...but it sounds like fun!!! Hugs Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views