OT: Piercing at the Beach

Christine Hood
on 5/14/06 6:17 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Anybody know of a piercing place at the beach? I need to get a spacer for the nose piercing before my surgery. That hurt way too much to take a chance of it closing up and having to re-do!! Thanks & Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Christine
shellypoe
on 5/14/06 7:41 am - virginia beach, VA
lets see. theres ocean mystic, curiosities rock and urban exchange. all at the ocean front.
Michele R.
on 5/14/06 8:08 am - Pittsfield, MA
hey....though I cannot answer your? about a place by the beach I can say that if you take out your peircing before surgery and have your family hold it or if you put it in your make up bag or such it shouldn't heal up in that short of time. I used to take mine out for work when a *cough* specific person was working. hope this helps some. Hugs! Shele
Christine Hood
on 5/14/06 8:57 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Shele! I think there's a Shelly/Shele party goin on and I may have to change my name to fit in here! I was considering just pulling it out temporarily but at that point it will be just a year old and my mom will be the only one there and she would like nothing more than for it to close up...she may "forget" to remind me or lose it and I don't want to take any chances...I LOVE IT Christine
Christine Hood
on 5/14/06 8:50 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Shelly! I'll check them out!! Christine
Mrs. G
on 5/14/06 8:24 pm - E. City, NC
I got my nose ring retainers on eBay, you may want to check there. It was much less expensive than from a piercing shop. In fact, I finally lost the one I'd had for nearly a year (not too bad considering it was clear - figured I'd have lost that in about a week!) and ordered 3 more from the same guy. My total price with shipping was right at $9.
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 9:28 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again, Christine! I just got mine pierced (er, my belly button, NOT my nose, I don't dare draw attention to my beak!) ...but anyway, they did a great job - very clean, very professional, very efficient and well run, er, and I did mention, VERY CLEAN, right? If you're interested, the "INK GALLERY" on VaBeachBlvd and Great Neck Road - are awesome!!! That's where I'll be going for my next TAT, too! Hugs - Lei
Sporty Jill
on 5/15/06 10:15 pm - Norfolk, VA
Ink Gallery, huh????? I just got one from Ancient Art on cleveland, they were good, but don't do piercings. So, guess I need to venture over to Ink Gallery. Thanks! Jill 263/178/145
Tam
on 5/14/06 9:52 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Christine...Hubby and I used Ink Gallery that Lei posted about when we were down there on vacation last month. Great prices and freindly and knowledgeable staff. Tammy C
Shelly M.
on 5/17/06 3:48 am - Woodbridge, VA
i tested my piercings last week to see if they would close up so that i know whats going on for surgery. My labret and ear piercings were fine, my tongue was ok it didnt close after 6 hours so im going to chance it, however i had problems putting my nipple rings back in and when they went back in it hurt a little ( I dont know why cause i have had them for years, i guess it is because the skin is soft and it was hard to find the hole). I would just chance the nose because the skin is not soft you shouldnt have a hard time putting it back in. shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views