Fun & Happy Mother's Day

Kathy & Rich
on 5/14/06 12:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Stolen...errr...I mean borrowed... errr... shared from the Main Messageboard... here is a very funny mother's day video ... http://media.putfile.com/mothersday-29 Happy Mother's Day! Kathy
TammyNVA
on 5/14/06 8:42 am - Chesterfield, VA
I laughed so hard I was CRYING... that was hysterical and just like the disfunctional/loving relationships soooo many of us have with our siblings!! I gotta send this one to my brother and sister!! Happy Mother's Day Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 5/14/06 8:51 am - Fairfax, VA
Glad you liked it. Rich and I were in tears as well. Funny stuff! Happy Mother's Day to you too! Kathy
cathya
on 5/14/06 9:49 am - Orlando, FL
Kathy, This was a riot. I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time visiting at the OH Conference in Pittsburgh. I hope you had a good trip back, I got home in record time. See you Monday at the Journey Together. Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/06 9:35 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
....that is soooooooooooooooo ME!! I grew up with 2 brothers and a sister and I have to admit, I was the hellraiser in the group - loved to whoop up on my brothers, just ...well.... cause I could! Posing for family photos woulda' been like an Act of Congress to get through/done!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views