Broken Cupoid Bone .. Get's Da Boot ...

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 4:25 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well I am back from the Ortho Doc . And I have severly chipped my Cupoid Bone . And I tore many ligaments in my foot and ankle . So .. I am sporting a nifty - big ole - Moon Boot . I am out of work for 10 days and must rest and heal . My Alan will be here Friday night ... and I will get to model this monstrosicty .. but it is better than a cast that is for sure .. Hmm .. Wonder if Cupid had anything to do with breakin that ole Cupoid Bone .. I guess I will just have to find out huh .. Again .. thanks to all that sent their well wishes.. I am off to pop another pain pill .. and rest .. Love ya , Natalie
Kitty Kat
on 5/10/06 4:31 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Natalie! I'm glad you are doing all right and humor in tact as always! I remember da boot they are NOT fun but I'm sure you will look great modeling it! Keep on thinking positively! Happy healing and enjoy your weekend with Alan and I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day! Kat
kabarron1
on 5/10/06 6:22 am - Hopewell, VA
Nat, "Wonder if Cupid had anything to do with breakin that ole Cupoid Bone .." You ain't right girl! Hope you heal quickly! June is right around the corner!! Take care! Keith
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 6:55 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I think Cupid was aimin for my heart and missed dag it all .. No he got me LOL June .. yes June .. I will be there .. come hell or high boot !!! Love ya . Nat
kabarron1
on 5/10/06 10:42 pm - Hopewell, VA
Nat, I had no doubt you'd be there. Wild horses couldn't drag you away! lol! I was just thinking how tough that would be for you to attend it and have to sit and watch instead of being able to "shake your groove thing". I hope it'll heal in time for the convention. Speaking of which, is there a website where I can find a little more information out concerning the guided tour? Take care of that foot! Keith
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/10/06 7:06 am - Staunton, VA
No pins needed????? That's good news, anyway! Let me know if I can do anything at all for you! (BTW- just popped a Percocet myself!) JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 9:04 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Whoo Hoo BAby.. I am on my 4th Vicoden and not helping .. they also gave me Celebrex .. I just got a call from my surgeon who cleared me for taking it .. Thank God .. I need someting else for sure ..
cappymoon
on 5/10/06 9:05 am - Northern, VA
Hey my sweet Tink.... I am glad you finally know a time line of when you should heal right on up!! So you are out of work for 10 more days from now?? That sounds good to me (Although I need to go dancing soon!! It has been over a month, and it is looking like it will be another month!!) And yes, you have that effect on people, even Cupid he aimed, fired and missed totally, but got the job done none the less, right?? What a weekend spent with your favorite man, snuggled on the couch, you couldnt have asked for the weekend to be more perfect..ok, maybe without the drooling on him, but we will keep sight of the POSITIVES in this story, right?? Please take good care of yourself, rest up real good, and you will be there in June minus the moon boot!! And dancing if I have anything to say about it Love you girl, take good care!! babymoon
Ernurse323
on 5/10/06 10:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh Nat..... Thank god the docs don't have to do an internal fixation on that ankle. You came out with the better end of the deal.....Must have been all those other Pixies by your side !!! Big Hugs and Elevate that foot !!!!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/10/06 11:08 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Tink! Glad to hear that it wasn't too disasterous...you'll be up and dancing in no time! Hugs! Take care of yourself...or better yet, let the man take care of you! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views