Century Club, I made it

kizie23
on 5/10/06 4:23 am - blacksburg, VA
I was doing my weekly weigh in and it dawned on me I am down 100lbs since surgery. How awesome. GO ME GO ME GO ME Does anyone know how I can get a century club card on my profile?? Only 74 more pounds until goal. Melissa
Kitty Kat
on 5/10/06 4:26 am - Richmond, VA
CONGRATS Melissa! That is wonderful! Hugs, Kat
Jewels
on 5/10/06 5:30 am - Woodbridge, VA
Congrats Melissa keep it up Judith N
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/10/06 7:08 am - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Melissa! Are you coming to Richmond in June? Then we can all do the happy together! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 5/10/06 9:24 am - Northern, VA
Yeah Melissa!!! You will be at goal by Christmas, hows that for a present?? Keep up the great work, and you will benefit all the rewards that come from this surgery!! Dianna
Michele R.
on 5/10/06 10:14 am - Pittsfield, MA
Keep it up Mel! COGRATS on your CENTURY CLUB! Hope the card comes fast. Maybe you could email the ppl who take care of the board like a lil notification. Hope you see it soon. You sure deserve it! Hugs! Shele
A10sFrau
on 5/10/06 10:13 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you, Melissa!! Congratulations and you go girl!! Waiting for my turn!! Lois
Ernurse323
on 5/10/06 10:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Melissa.. That is wonderful !!!! Go Melissa !!!!!! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 10:30 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Way to go, Melissa!!!! ....looks like 2006 is gonna be YOUR year! I think the "Century cards" are something that the PROFILE peeps attach for you, but I havent a clue if they're still working on that. I know they were going to stop working on profiles completely because of the new system that's being introduced - soon to hit the local boards too. Eventually, all profile spruciing will be handled by the members (only) I believe?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views