got the munchies???

Michele R.
on 5/10/06 10:21 am - Pittsfield, MA
I just got home from my life skills workshop *something that is in the program for my surgery* Anyhow we were talking about snacks and how we want or have cravings for this or that. The woman who runs the workshop brought out these chips...they are called Revival Baked Pasta Soy Chips. To be honest I thought they were going to be nasty. Then she said they were in BBQ...Sour Cream and Onion and Salt and Vinagar flavors. She gave me the Sour Cream & Onion and they are awesome! They give you the flavor you are looking for and the crunch you want. Here is the site address if you want to try some. The Company name is REVIVAL SOY. www.revivalsoy.com or 1-800-REVIVAL They come in serving size bags and have 7 grams of protien 1 gram of sugar...the carbs are kinda high 13 grams. I like um. Maybe post op I won't. Not sure. Hugs! Shele
Ms Court
on 5/10/06 10:48 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks for the info Shele. Quaker also makes the soy chips (you can get them at the grocery store) in White Cheddar & BBQ. I have tried both and I liked them. Courtney
Kennie29
on 5/11/06 10:24 am - Chesapeake, VA
I agree, I tried the mini rice cakes and they are the bomb!! I was like yayyyyyyyyyyyyy something to crunch and it is good too. But who would have thought that I would be eating rice cakes at this time. But heck the weight loss is worth it, 63lbs since I had surgery on February 6, 2006!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I will have to look into the chips though, they sound yummy. Thanks for the info!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views