Could it be???

Christine Hood
on 5/10/06 11:26 am - Fort Eustis, VA
WOOOO HOOOO SHELE!!! YEAH!!!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 10:19 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOWOWOWOW - Shele Your excitement and happiness is CONTAGIOUS!! ...reading your post gave me goose bumps, lol, loved it and loved the sheer joy I read in each of your words. Make sure to update that post to your profile - trust me, you'll look back on it from time to time, especially when things are challenging and it'll bring a smile to your heart! Congrats coming your way ~ Lei
Christina R.
on 5/11/06 12:36 am - Reston, VA
CONGRATS!!!! I totally know how you feel! I did the same thing...laugh, cry, smile, cry! Hang on.....the most exciting part is yet to come for us! Christina S
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/11/06 1:13 am - Danville, VA
Oh Sweetie...That is such good news and I am so happy for you. This is such an exciting journey!!!! I am loving every minute of it. Everyday is a new wow moment. Be sure to let us know about the date...my thoughts and prayers are with you, Sweetie. Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/11/06 3:48 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thank you all so much for your sharing happiness with me. I have waited so long for this. It has been an exhausting journey so far. I need to rest for a bit. LOL Thanks again... Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 5/12/06 5:19 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hip Hip Hooray............for my Shele, I am so happy for my girl. I feel so close to you with our e mails and such. Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to our last one. The last couple of days have been very hectic for me. I am soooooooooooooo happy for you Shele. Your wait is over and you are about to board that oneway train to Skinnyville. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to hear more about when, where, how and you know........all the rest. Hopefully you will have a date before the end of May or atleast by the first week in June. What a way to start the summer. Just think what you will look like by Christmas. You are such a beautiful girl anyway so I can't wait to see you after you shed out of the old you and into the new you. Oh honey I am so happy for you and I just can't find the words to describe how thrilled I am. Now you just do everything you are supposed to do to prepare yourself for this. I will be here for you and if you get the chance give me a call over the weekend. I want to hear the excitment in your voice. For now I am and and with you and for you. Happy....Happy....Happy!!!! Lots of Love Kathy (^.~)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views