Could it be???

Michele R.
on 5/10/06 4:49 am - Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Jesus....he heard my voice loud and clear in prayer and all others who have prayed for me. I have been avoiding the phone all day long because I have been really down. Just wanted to deal with my thoughts and such about my insurance pending. Low and behold I had been avoiding my surgeons office calling me telling me THAT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!! Did you hear me? After 5 years of tears....tears and more disappointment. It has finally come true forme. I go NOON Tuesday for my chat with the surgeon and to get the date situated. HOLY JESUS........PRAISE THE LORD! I want to run all over town naked and say NOW YOU SEE ME.............SOON YOU WON"T MIND SO MUCH! YAHOOO! I want to party my pants off! *skips off into the ENVOY to grab my son from school so I can shout to him how happy I am* (even though he has NO idea why I am so excited!) YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! There aren't any words to explain how happy I am and I am too big to bounce off the walls like I would hop and do cartwheels. HAPPY DAY OHHH HAPPY DAY! Sorry I can't stop! I just can't. I can't even breathe I am so happy. Now I am going to go cry. OK. lol I'm a friggin mess. Hugs! Shele
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 4:56 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Shout it from the roof tops ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations shele !!! Way to go !!! Doing the happy dance for ya .. With ya .. Well .. With one good leg anyway .. !!! Whoooooo hooooooo lots of love ! Natalie
Kitty Kat
on 5/10/06 5:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Shele! Girl express all the emotions you got! Yep, God is 1st and everything else follows! You are in for the ride of your life! LMAO! Runnin' Nekid! Trust me I thought about that too! I'm very excited and happy for you! CONGRATS! Keep us posted on your date for surgery! Hugs, Kat
Michele R.
on 5/10/06 5:51 am - Pittsfield, MA
Aww Thank you thank you thank you Ladies! It's been a long time coming. I am picturing Tink hopping around for me! lmao Hugs! Shele ps..if you haven't seen me and want to you can go to myspace and see my pic at http://www.myspace.com/iwish2night Ignore the age that is just like that because at myspace if you want a private profile it has to be 14y/o....lol.
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 6:46 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Shele -- congratulations1!! I am so so happy for you and can remember exactly how you feel. Like a friggin mess as you say!! And I just really laughed when you said you were going to go into town naked. So so funny. I remember when I was close to having surgery, I didn't do any big last meal type thing or anything like that, but I thought I just don't know if i will ever have another Blizzard at DQ. So I thought, what the heck, strick me deal, I'm going for it. So and I know you looked at my profile so you saw my before and that is exactly how I looked as I waddled into the DQ and ordered a LARGE CHOCOLATE EXTREME BLIZZARD, TO GO PLEASE. And just looked the guy straight in the eye. And as I walked away I could feel him looking at my big bum probably thinking, lady you do not need this. I wanted to turn around and say 'hey, I'm having my stomach stapled in a week and this is the last time you are going to see me so give me a break'!!! Funny, I don't even crave those anymore. Good luck Shele, I'll keep watching for your updates as you prepare for the journey of your life. I know I say this all the time, but I'll never forget Dave C saying 'hang on for the ride of your life' and my dear, that is the total truth!! love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/10/06 7:11 am - Staunton, VA
Congrats, Shele! You deserve to be on cloud 9! When I finally got my approval (after 2 denials over a year period) I just kept the biggest grin on my face that stayed there until they put me under! Now my body's a lot smaller, but my grin is still huge! Get ready for the ride of your life! Everything will simply fly from here! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 5/10/06 8:56 am - Northern, VA
Ohh, I will do the happy dance for me and Tink both!! I am so happy for you!! Now dont you feel silly for avoiding the phone all day?? That is too funny!! (Now it is since you have an APPROVAL!!) Now, onto your date, I hope you get one soon!!! Great news, just wonderful!! Dianna (P.S. I also sent a friends request to your MS account...LOL, I add everyone I can from here )
Michele R.
on 5/10/06 10:10 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks again! I have an appointment on 16May to go in and talk about a date I think or maybe something else. When the nurse called to tell me that I got APPROVED she said ok so see you on tuesday at noon? I said oh oh ok! LOL So be it. Annnd I just got home from a Life Skills workshop that are part of my program. It was good. Brought a lot of things to light for me. The cycle of eating daily. It really is so typical of everyone to follow the same routine. Oh boy. Anyhow..away I go! Hugs! Shele
A10sFrau
on 5/10/06 10:06 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
CONGRATULATIONS!! Lois
Ernurse323
on 5/10/06 10:23 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Shele, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! I am so happy for you !!!!! This is such great news !!! You are on your way !!!!!!! BIG BIG BIG HUGS !!!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views