Happy Mother's Day! (a lil' early)

Kitty Kat
on 5/10/06 2:39 am - Richmond, VA
**This is a lil' early because we are leaving for vacation a bit earlier than expected and dang I'm happy bout that! ************************************************************* To all of you mothers in what ever the capacity whether it's to your dog, cat, bird, children small or grown, and/or those who are like a mother to someone and to those who've been like another Momma to me: H-A-P-P-Y M-O-T-H-E-R-S D-A-Y from my heart to yours! I hope that ya'll have a fabulous weekend and Mother's Day! I'm the proud double momma of 2 beautiful buggas..Kayla & Nora...they are lil' me's and I have THE best job ever! I am thankful that I'm alive and able to run around with them and live life healthier and happier than in years past. I thank God for blessing Dr. Martin's hands in performing surgery on me and giving me a fighting chance and whoa what an adventure and journey it's been and continues to be! I am so proud to be a part of a loving and supportive family here on OH and off the boards and keep learning so much from all of you (including the men/daddy's). Thanks for sharing so much with me. Always- Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/10/06 4:01 am - Danville, VA
Awww, Kat...I am sure you are going to have a wonderful Mother's Day and being on vacation to boot...how wonderful is that???? Jim is coming up tonight, didn't I tell you he wouldn't make it until Sat? hehe...We will be together this weekend and I hope that my oldest son, Brian will be coming on Sunday. Haven't heard from him yet. I want to spend Mother''s day with all my children but it isn't possible this year. Enjoy yours while they are young cause they grow up so fast. Love ya, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 5/10/06 4:08 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Bets! Oh it's going to be a great Mother's Day and even if we weren't on vacation it would be grand. Trey has already had me in tears today. He says some of the sweetest things and I don't know WHERE he gets it from. Man I him! ...Jim coming tonight and fun times it'll be! He just can't resist your beauty and charm. You've put a spell on him. Enjoy your weekend and I hope Brian is by to see ya! They are in your heart and I'm sure thinking of you. You are right they DO grow so fast. ya and we will talk when we get back! Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views