New pictuHres -

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 12:02 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Paul, now that would be a picture I would love to put in my profile!!! Ha ha, a good ole black and white no less!! I'm glad you're home for awhile Paul, for your sweet wife, whom you know that I totally adore! She is such a wonderful friend to me. You're a lucky man!!! But of course you know that, don't you? I sure wish we lived closer. Can't wait to see you again - and when will that be?? love donna
Christine Hood
on 5/10/06 11:16 am - Fort Eustis, VA
You (and your profile) look awesome!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 12:05 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Christine, thank you very much! I love my profile! It just feels like it's me! And once I got my pictures straightened out - it's even better. Trust me, it didn't look that good a week ago. I was having a heck of a time with it. And I really think pictures make a profile more interesting. I mean it's nice if people read the stuff you write, but sometimes they (me) just skim over it and look at pictures. Which is why I wanted to have some!! Thanks for looking Christine! love donna
Shanana
on 5/10/06 8:41 pm - Altavista, VA
You look Mahhhhhhhhvelous!!!!!!!!!!!! You go Donna. Hope to see you soon. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 10:35 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Shannon, thank you very much!! Hey, are you going to the Charlottesville thingy? I'm not sure I am but if so, I'll see you there. love donna
WendyNVA
on 5/10/06 9:27 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, Great profile, and LOVE the pictures.. before and after, you are stunning! Your beauty really shines through your eyes, and you look like such a happy person. The only thing missing, and I REALLY hope you will change that soon, is a picture of ME....!! As far as the motorcycle, I completely understand how you feel. Its intimidating trying something new, being unsure. Next time, DONT back out. I'm actually shopping around for one of my own. Maybe we can be biker *****es together! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 10:38 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Miss Wendy, okay, here's the deal, you go to the Richmond party, and we will take our picture together!! That would make ME happy!! Yes, now that's a great idea!! Get my own bike. Why didn't I think of that -- skip the tatto business and go right to biker chick!! Love it!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views