New pictuHres -

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 2:56 am - Fairfax Station, VA
So you do show up on this board == occasionally!! Good to see you, girlfriend. Hope you are doing well. Have you gone on to your new job yet? love donna
prissy25
on 5/10/06 12:41 am - Barboursville, VA
Great Pics looking good girl hope we see you on the 3rd @ 12 Elrays. Missed you last meet.
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 2:58 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Melinda, thanks for the kind words! I guess I didn't have the 3rd written down on my very 'social' calendar!! I hope to make it, but not sure at this point. Love the ride to Charlottesville (that's where it is, isn't it!) love donna
A10sFrau
on 5/10/06 12:58 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Nice pictures, Donna! Congratulations on your loss! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 2:59 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Lois, thanks for looking at my profile. I like it now, before it was a mess!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 3:02 am - Fairfax Station, VA
ahh, so he appears out of the woodwork!! I almost put on my heading 'new nude pictures' just to get YOUR attention and make you repsond to me!! I miss you Anthony. So much. I wish we could get together. Please tell me that you'll be in Richmond in June!!! Please. Bring those sweet kids of yours - just like last year. Please... love donna
David@Goal
on 5/10/06 4:06 am - VA
AWESOME!!! I love the new profile - YOU, young lady, have come so far since I first met you last June at my pool party. I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see ya next month! David ps: WHO is that incredibly handsome man sammied between Natalie & Leilani? He is H-O-T-T-T-T Thanks for including me
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 6:31 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey David, it's always something to look back at the before pictures isn't it. I remember last year at the pool party Leilani said 'let me take a picture of you for your before - I know you'll hate it now but you'll love it later.' And when she said 'tuck in your shirt' I wanted to die!! I NEVER TUCK IN MY SHIRT!!!! But I am glad that she took them. Yes, that is a handsome dude between the two blondies!! And yes, he is so H O T T T T!! love donna
cathya
on 5/10/06 4:15 am - Orlando, FL
Yes it's you, you beautiful thing! (but I know what you mean) I love your page. You are becoming quite the webmistress. Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 6:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Oh Cathy, I wish I could take credit for my spiffy page but it was designed by my friend Renea, and almost all my pictures were fixed and put in by Leilani!! I just did the writing, and that is pretty lame!! I have to come up with more interesting things to say!! Have fun this weekend, I had thought about calling you and going with you but things didn't work out! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views