New pictuHres -

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 9:15 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hello everyone, well I would like to take the credit for how wonderful my profile looks now, but I can't! My sweet blond girlfriend came to my whinning and helped me out. BEFORE she did I had pictures the size of your computer screen on there all the way down to the size of a dime!~ I couldn't adjust sizes! (Still can't, but I'm going to get a cheat sheet and learn.) Anyway, please look - who knows -- maybe you're there with me!! Anyway, I have never asked anyone to look at my profile cause I haven't been that proud of it, well I am now! At least the pictures. So if you have a minute would you please just take a peek!! I had a very strange experience this week end. We went to a Tai Chi retreat at Lake Anna, which was beautiful. We'd never been there. Well a guy there had this really cool looking Harley and I was ohhhh and ahhhh over it and he offered to take me for a ride. So I said yes! And then he started talking about 'you lean this way on turns, I'll lean the other way', and all of a sudden I got so nervous. So I told him I would take a rain check. Later, Greg asked me why I changed my mind and I told him that I thought I was too fat and would cra**** I think maybe the guy must have been thinking that too since he started talking about leaning and he probably thought I would tip us over!! So when are you ever thin enough to ride on a motorcycle and not worry about making it tip over!!! As of today I am at 177, and started at 289!! And if you'll look at my profile you can see some real good before pictures!! Greg and I were looking at it last night and Greg said 'I don't even remember you looking like that', which is strange cause it's the way I looked for most of our married life. And I said to him 'I still think of myself as looking like that'. In fact, sometimes when I look in the mirror I just kinda stare cause I think, is that you?? love donna
hollydecarlo
on 5/9/06 9:25 pm - hopewell, VA
donna, you look amazing.. you go girl!!! hugs, holly
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 11:08 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
thanks cutie, but you're the one who looks amazing!!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 9:34 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Yes that is you !! Beautiful Donna Mae . You look stunning . I will never forget seeing you at the January event.. and my heart jumping when I saw you . You have done so very well with your journey . And the pictures are your proof ! It takes time getting used to the new body . I still look and wonder who that woman is in the mirror .. then I go .. Oh yea .. that's me LOL .. Always remember that you are beautiful and that you have earned every bit of your success !! Love ya , Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 11:10 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, thanks very much! I too will never forget when I saw you at the January party. It was absolutely the best reaction (that and Ross') that I have ever had!! I felt like so special after that reaction!! Thank you so much for that and for always encouraging me. love donna
Cinderellen
on 5/9/06 9:58 pm - Winterville, NC
Hi Donna, you are doing great! I just had to respond to the motorcycle thing though. I used to ride all the time with my father when I weighed anywhere between 160 and 180. You are fine, size-wise, to ride. He was going through the speech about leaning into the turns because he was assuming you had never ridden before. It is important when you are riding a motorcycle to lean into the turns and our natural tendency is to lean the opposite way fearing that the cycle will turn over. You have to line your shoulders up with the driver, and you'll be fine. He wasn't worrying about your weight crashing the bike, he was worried about your reflexes crashing it, if you were to fight the lean. I hope I'm making sense. Anyway, take care and good job! Next time, hop on the bike and have a good time. ~Ellen
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 11:11 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Ellen, yeah, I think it was defintely a safety comment, but with my 'fat brain' I just took it the wrong way and thought it was a warning!! You can bet next time I am going to go for it! In fact, I would like to get my own bike!! Thanks!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 10:16 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello GORGEOUS!!! Two things - 1) The reason Greg "doesnt remember you looking like that/larger" is because he looked at you through the eyes of LOVE! The day Paul and I exchanged our vows, I was every bit of 350 lbs and I HONESTLY knew for sure that he did NOT see me through the eyes of anything BUT love, when he started to get emotional when it was his turn to exchange our vows. I knew at that split second in time that God had brought my true soulmate into my life. So you see? When they see through the eyes of LOVE, the packaging is unimportant because its the inner being is what shines outwards. I always liked Greg a LOT, who'da thunk after his comment last night, it would be even that much more. What a special man you have, butcha' already know that. 2) Next time you have the option to ride on a MC, DO IT!!!!!!!! Good lord almighty, my happy (and large butt) has been on 'em, well up in the high 200's ...mighta' even been in the 300's. I used to date a MC-Cop in Tulsa and John would NOT take NO for an answer. Also, the next guy I dated had a Goldwing MC, big and comfy, thank goodness, cause by the time he and I hooked up... I was settled into the mid 300's weight wise. Heck, at 170-something, you're like a lil piece of FLUFF. Nah - the guy was giving you tips because he's an EXPERIENCED and SAFE BIKER! Shame on any of 'em that just say "hop on". For the record? Next time, HOP ON, missy!!! Oh, and tell Greg to get the camera ready!! I had one ready when Track McCreary (finally) took me on one here in VaBeach! Glad you liked the profile, I'll work on the cheat sheets ... uh.. well.. um, it's gonna be a BUSY rest of the week, so I'll work on it.... soon? LOL Love you bunches - ME
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 11:15 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Of course you're right, about it being a safety conversation. But it sort of got me worried! Yup, next time I will definitely hop on! I do love and appreciate my Greg. He says the right things!! And Lei, thank you again for doing my profile! You're a good friend. I don't know what I would do without you, and what I did before you!! much love! donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/9/06 10:48 pm - Staunton, VA
Lookin' JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views