HE IS APPROVED .. HE IS APPROVED ... YIPPEEEEE

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 11:03 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Bill - Stephanie's husband ( Stephaniewhydoyouneedtoknow) is approved . He found out today . You ask .. why is Tink posting this .. well he can not get logged on to the board for some reason and I wanted EVERYONE to know .. He just found out today . I want you all to know that this man is a fighter , He has shared with me his appeal letters and we have been corresponding and talking on the phone . He was and is so determined to get his life back and I sit here in tears writing this . When I talked to him today , he was telling me that Hillary submitted the paperwork last week and I told him to hang up with me and call .. what could it hurt .. and he did .. and he has been approved since May the 2nd . He does not have a date yet and I am sure will soon be posting it when he does . I just wanted our wonderful family here .. to know tonight .. as he is so excited !! Bill .. I am so happy for you .. and look forward to our first jump out of that airplane together !!!! Here is Bill's Profile . http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=b1145736268 Much love to you all ! Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/9/06 11:46 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Nat, that is wonderful news....Please tell him I am soooooo happy for him. You and Kathy are next.... Hugs, Betsy
Modern_Viking
on 5/9/06 12:10 pm - Boondocks
Yes he is approved WOOHOOOOO after four appeals and getting ready to take Dr. Hutcher down to the insurance company office with me to start kicking ass Martrix style they approved me with out even getting everything they wanted to see first. GO FIGURE they knew I was packing Dr. H and was not afraid to use him! I want who ever to come see me in the hospital especially all you cute chicks! I will post again when I get the date I will be ringing hiliaries line at 0900 Thanks to all of you who told me never give up togather WE all defeated the beast! besides I have a date to jump with nat! Bill Ps. how do I get a cool pic on my fourm posts?
Michele R.
on 5/9/06 12:23 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Ahhh Bill CONGRATULATIONS! I sooo understand how you feel! You stuck it out during the hard times! BRAVO your hard work and persistance paid off. Hugs! Shele
David@Goal
on 5/9/06 1:16 pm - VA
Congrats Bill!!! GREAT News buddy! David
Christina R.
on 5/9/06 10:34 pm - Reston, VA
Congrats! Enjoy the journey! Christina S
Kitty Kat
on 5/9/06 11:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Bill, CONGRATS! This is great news! You are hilarious with your messages! Keep that positive train of thought and positive attitude it's rubbing off on others! "Matrix style" Hugs, Kat
Linda Y.
on 5/9/06 12:59 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Tell Bill I'm so happy for him, he hung in there & SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE...HE'S IN! Anastasia
Modern_Viking
on 5/9/06 1:19 pm - Boondocks
Thank you all I just added a picture of me to my profile if any one cares to see the man behind the rants
yvette223
on 5/9/06 8:28 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS, TELL BILL CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YVETTE
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views