Tattoos

hollydecarlo
on 5/9/06 10:52 am - hopewell, VA
hay there surgery sister, you look great!! i didnt even know it was you!!! let me tell you i just had a tat put on my lower back about 2 weeks ago. i dont know about the whole tummy thing but ican tell you this was my 5th tattoo and this one hurt like HELL!!!! that part of your body is very sensitive. so just a heads up about the pain sweetie take care. hugs, holly
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 11:07 am - Norfolk, VA
I got it around my ankle. I figure I'll go back for the lower back. But, damn, this one was a bit sensative, too. It's like "What happened to the meat????". I'll post pics tomorrow to share. So, when are you going to update your pic you hot Momma you????? Jill 263/179/145
Jennifer V.
on 5/9/06 11:13 am - Waynesboro, VA
A bruise is the closest I'll ever get to a tatoo.
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 11:23 am - Norfolk, VA
HAHAHAHAHAHA Jill
ladybugmom C.
on 5/10/06 10:41 pm - Roanoke Rapids, NC
Jill, Sorry I forgot your name on the other messageboard (I won't forgot anymore), again I enjoyed meeting you lastnight. I have a tattoo on my lower back. IT HURT!!!! But you will be fine. I've heard that the ankle was about the same pain. Can't wait to see the picture of it. Mine is a cluster of daisies with a ladybug. Very colorful... My daughter's nickname is ladybug so I had to incorpate a ladybug into my tattoo. When are you getting it done? Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views