Tattoos

Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 4:19 am - Norfolk, VA
Ok, now that I am getting close to my goal (yes, 34 pounds IS close), I want a new tattoo. My other ones are lonely (hehehehe). I'd like to get it on my lower back. Will I have a problem with it when I have my tummy done? You know, from stretching the skin forward or something? Thanks Jill 263/179/145
Kitty Kat
on 5/9/06 5:10 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Jill, I'm told it's based on the amount of stretching that would have to be done when removing the skin. I've spoken to my surgeon and my tat artist and both are of the opinion that for me it will be best to wait until I have the excess skin removed because I have a great deal of the excess skin. I would talk with your surgeon and a tat artist for their honest opinions. I am so getting one there as well but in good time. Hugs, Kat
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 5:19 am - Norfolk, VA
Well, after talking to a few people here at work, I've decided to go ahead BUT....I'm not doing the whole thing. I'm going to do the butterfly that is in the middle, and after my TT I will do the vines that come off of it (make sense?). I have alot of skin in the front, but not alot (know what I mean?) and I can pinch an inch in the back, but that's about it. So, at this point, it should be good. Thanks for getting back to me. Jill 263/179/145
Kitty Kat
on 5/9/06 5:21 am - Richmond, VA
Great! I can't wait to see it! I bet it'll look fabulous! Yep, makes sense and I know what you mean! Have fun getting it done! Hugs, Kat
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 5:24 am - Norfolk, VA
I will definately post a picture of it. Sitting here at work looking at tats right now - hehehehe
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 6:27 am - Norfolk, VA
HAHAHA! This will be my 4th one.
Ernurse323
on 5/9/06 11:37 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHich one are YOU???????? hehehehehehehe Dana
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 10:08 pm - Norfolk, VA
Deviant....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/9/06 10:26 am - Danville, VA
Hi Jill.....I haven't gotten one yet but I want one of a butterfly....on my shoulder. Don't know if I will have the nerve to do it or not but definately thinking about it. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 5/9/06 11:09 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Sweetie.... How you be????? Well, got a butterfly on my ankle. It was a bit sensative since all of the meat there is gone. But what they hey, right????? I want a dragonfly on the top of my foot, next (hehehehe). Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views