a wow moment for me!!!

hollydecarlo
on 5/8/06 11:23 am - hopewell, VA
tonight me and joann went shopping. can you beleive it me shopping!! lol!! well i got into a size 6 yeah!!! on fri it will be 7 mos for me and what a wild ride it has been.. i am now down to 152lbs only 27lbs to go and im at goal...never in my life did i think i would get this far.. oh and by the way i got a cute little dress for june too.. still wont zip all the way but hopefully it will by june and for those of you who know the last confrence dress story.. im really hoping this one works out lol!! holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/8/06 12:13 pm - Danville, VA
Hey clucker! You are looking fantastic, girlfriend. I am so proud of you. Just save all your old clothes...I haven't a clue as to what size I am in....guess it is time for me to go shopping. Miss ya bunches. Can't wait to see you guys again. Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 5/8/06 9:24 pm - hopewell, VA
hay betsy, how have you been? long time no see or speak girlfriend.. cant wait to see you again miss you a bunch!!! love yah, holly
TammyNVA
on 5/8/06 12:34 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Holly, As far as the January conference dress story... if that hadn't worked out, you wouldn't have been one of the Jill Dennis girls, like me!! Congratulations on the size 6!! I'm closing in on the 12s for tops and 18s for bottoms. I can't even imagine a 6!! You go GIRLFRIEND!! Looking forward to seeing you in June Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 5/8/06 9:26 pm - hopewell, VA
tammy, you go girl thats awesome!!!! cant wait to see yah in june!! you are very right about the jill dennis dresses.. take care hugs, holly
Sporty Jill
on 5/8/06 9:39 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey Holly......... That's GREAT! You're doing fantastic! Keep up the GREAT work. You will be a t goal before you know it. And I know what you mean by the wild ride. Some days I am just amazed. Jill 263/179/145
Christina R.
on 5/8/06 10:38 pm - Reston, VA
Holly- Congrats on the continued wow moments! Where's a new picture of this size 6 gal?! Christina S.
hollydecarlo
on 5/9/06 10:54 am - hopewell, VA
thank you christine, i will have a new pic soon i promise..
kabarron1
on 5/8/06 10:42 pm - Hopewell, VA
Holly, Hey girl! Congrats on your success thus far. You look amazing!! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing your new dress in June! Keith
hollydecarlo
on 5/9/06 7:40 am - hopewell, VA
hay baby, would that be on or off ? lol!! hugs and kiss, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views