Recent Posts

katywater
on 2/5/15 3:59 pm - Beersheba Springs, TN
Topic: RE: Where do I start?

I sorry I won't be of much help. I am also in middle TN and have thought of getting surgery for the past couple of years. The Vanderbilt website is sort of helpful. I just got through checking it out. I am now getting serious about it. I have a sister in law who got the sleeve surgery and a year later she looks like she has gained most of it back, so??? I have seen many pics on this site showing good progress. I am afraid of dying or complications and also having the loose skin. I'm 50 and have enough things falling down as it is-ha ha. Well I am also same weight as you. I lost 50 pds. 2 yrs ago on Atkins, but as soon as I broke the diet I gained it all back eventually, so yes I'm tired of the up and down and ready to get on with it. Like I said I don't have experience to help you, but I wanted you to know your not the only one dealing with this. 

Krissystanley22
on 2/3/15 12:02 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Hi, I live near memphis tn. I have bluecare/tenncare an was wondering if anyone has been approved recently and what steps you had to go thru

aenewcomb9
on 1/28/15 10:12 am
Topic: Dr. Houston?

I have my sleeve date, 3/2/15 with Dr. Houston. My consultation is the 10th of february, so I know I can ask these questions then. But worth a shot having them answered now.

What size bougie does he use?

Will I have a roommate at Centennial?

How many insisions, and where on my belly will they be?

Thanks!

Kathy S.
on 1/16/15 2:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: Super Early Bird tickets now on sale! Save $25, and enter to win 3 night stay at the conference sit

Not only will Super Early Birds get the lowest ticket prices, but you'll also be entered into a drawing for a FREE 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham during the Conference.

Click to order: http://ow.ly/Hr8nQ 

Registration for Super Early Birds starts on Friday, January 16th, 2015 at 10AM EST and will end Friday, January 23rd, 2015 at 11:30PM EST.              

We hope to see you there  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/15 12:13 am
Topic: RE: Shame, discouraged, a long road getting here

My goal was not offend anyone..and sorry if I did.  But I was coming from the perspective that there are some amazing weight loss program out there that fix the metabolism and other things to help people lose weight and keep it off. 

mgamble
on 1/9/15 8:20 am - Knoxville, TN

Don't mean to be sarcastic, but seriously? You don't get to have WLS without trying countless "natural" diets. Yes, I've tried plenty. 

Live, Love, Laugh, Learn
http://mbginkxtn.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/15 8:02 am
Topic: RE: HELP

Natural weight loss can help you lose 30lbs in short few weeks.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/15 7:57 am
Topic: RE: Help!!!! Can anyone recommend a great bariatric surgeon in Clarksville TN???

have you tried natural wieght loss that can help you lose 30lbs in short time..

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/15 7:55 am

Have any of you tried any natural no surgery approach to losing weight.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/15 7:53 am
Topic: RE: Where do I start?

Have you tried any natural weight loss programs.

Most Active
Recent Topics